The PRO-VISION® 1080p HD In-Car Video Recording System, by PRO-VISION® Video Systems is one of three PRO-VISION systems nominated to compete in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program.
Based on a combination of exclusive features offered at a price point that’s half the price of competing systems, PRO-VISION’s 1080p HD In-Car Video Recording System is the clear choice for Law Enforcment IP Video Surveillance.
PRO-VISION’s 1080p HD In-Car Video Recording System is the only eight-camera 1080p HD system designed to be used on a variety of vehicles, ranging from patrol vehicles and ATVs to prisoner transport vans and buses.
Using the latest file compression technology and techniques, PRO-VISION’s system provides six times the quality of standard definition and more than twice the quality of 720p for half the price of competing systems, all while recording in 1080p on more cameras than our competitors.
The PRO-VISION eight 1080p camera system can also record both video and high-fidelity audio simultaneously.
In other video systems, separate microphones are often required just to capture audio, and then the audio is still not high quality.
360º HD Coverage
Designed to provide an unmatched 360º view in and around your vehicles with eight 1080p True High-Definition cameras recording simultaneously, the PRO-VISION® HD In-Car Video System captures crucial details that other systems can’t.
PRO-VISION cameras provide high-quality video and audio, all without the need for extra equipment just to capture audio.
Two additional factors that differentiate PRO-VISION’s system are its 180-degree back seat camera and compact forward-facing camera.
The back-seat camera has a low-profile design, night vision capabilities and built-in microphones to capture any interactions between the subject in custody and the officer or security personnel operating the vehicle.
With that coverage, the camera can capture vital evidence, which can make all the difference when it comes to securing a conviction in a case, as well as protecting officers and security personnel from false use-of-force claims with a video record other systems can’t provide from the back-seat area.
Many forward-facing cameras in competing video systems can obstruct the view of the road given their large size, thus defeating the purpose of increasing safety during operation.
Part of the reason why the PRO-VISION forward-facing camera is able to be compact in its design is because since it records in 1080p, there’s no need to zoom in on footage and that in turns eliminates any need for zoom controls on the camera itself.
Another key differentiator is the system’s industry-leading computer integration.
While other systems require a user to separately log in to both a mobile data computer and the DVR each time with RFID cards or other methods that open up the possibility of user error, our system saves that extra step and allows the user to just focus on doing their job.
Key Features that Differentiate PRO-VISION® 1080p HD In-Car Video Recording System, the Only 8-Camera 1080p HD system Designed for Law Enforcement, Includes:
Automated Wireless File Transfer
- The PRO-VISION® HD In-Car Video System features built-in Wi-Fi that allows video files to be automatically uploaded to your desired evidence storage location when your vehicles pull within range of your wireless network
- Eliminating the need to manually remove a storage device to retrieve your files
Remote Live Video Viewing
- Remote Live Video Viewing allows you to watch, in real time, the view that is being recorded by the PRO-VISION® HD In-Car Video System through an internet connection in the vehicle
Simple Wi-Fi DVR Setup
- Utilizing the wireless hotspot built into the PRO-VISION® HD In-Car Video System allows you to connect to a smart device for simplified setup and maintenance
- Eliminating the need for hard-wired monitors or remote controls
Rugged Solid-State Design
- Solid-State Design has NO moving parts or the failures that come with them
- Making PRO-VISION® more rugged and reliable than any hard drive system available
- PRO-VISION® backs this bold reliability claim with the longest standard warranty in the industry—5 YEARS!
Industry-Leading Computer Integration
- Give your officers one less thing to worry about with Automated Officer Login
- Simply logging in to your mobile data computer automatically logs you into the DVR, ensuring that videos are attributed to the correct user
- The computer can also display camera views
- Eliminating the need for a separate display screen and saving space in the vehicle
- With continuous updates of DVR and desktop software features, the PRO-VISION® HD In-Car Video System is built to adapt to the latest advances in technology, ensuring your system is ready for years of reliable service
With our system, logging into a mobile data computer automatically logs the specific user into the DVR, ensuring that videos are attributed to the correct user.
The computer can also display camera views to eliminate the need for a separate display screen and save space in the vehicle.
The advanced camera and technology features are matched by a rugged solid-state design that makes it more reliable than the commonly-used hard drive systems available.
With a MIL-STD-810F military-grade design and SAE-J1455 vibration and shock rating, the system is built to perform in any environment.
(Learn More about the Pro-Vision Law Enforcement Product Line. Courtesy of Pro-Vision Video Systems and YouTube)
PRO-VISION also backs their systems with a 5-year system warranty and lifetime cable and SDXC card warranty that covers users no matter where they bought the system or who installed it, something most brands just don’t offer.
With several industry-leading features, twice the video quality and twice the warranty for half the price of other systems, the PRO-VISION 1080p HD In-Car Video Recording System is the best candidate for Law Enforcement Best IP Video Surveillance Solutions.
Kingston Technology in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, the PRO-VISION 1080p HD In-Car Video Recording System will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of IP Video Surveillance Solutions for Law Enforcement.
American Security Today will be holding the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, Wednesday, November 15th at ISC East, the Northeast’s largest security industry event, in the Jacob Javits Exhibition Center in New York City.
At ISC East you will have the chance to meet with technical reps from over 225 leading brands in the security industry, allowing you to find out about new products and stay ahead of the competition.
Encompassing everything from Video Surveillance and Access Control to Smart Home Technologies and Unmanned Security, you’re sure to find products and services that will benefit your company and clients.