Become the Go-To UTM expert at your organization.
Register Now at www.utm2016.com!
UTM Convention 2016 is not like the other drone shows out there.
The UTM Convention 2016 agenda is designed to educate attendees on all things UAS Traffic Management, and only UAS Traffic Management (UTM).
With 30 hours of education spread out over three days (Nov. 8-10, 2016), including a private tour of New York’s FAA-designated UAS test site featuring large UAS demonstrations, 10 breakout sessions tailored to aviation professionals’ unique interests, and access to top leaders in the field, UTM Convention 2016 is the only show UTM professionals need this fall.
(See highlights from last year at the UTM Convention 2015, courtesy of NASA’s Ames Research Center and YouTube)
Like the drone industry itself, the agenda is evolving to meet attendees’ needs.
The programming allows participants to customize their experiences to get the most out of their time in Syracuse. Here is a sampling of what UTM Convention 2016 has to offer:
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR EVENTS!
- Collaborating for UTM: How NASA and the FAA are Working Together
- UTM Command and Control and Vehicle Tracking: Spectrum Considerations
- International Approaches for UTM and Vehicle Assurance
- Drone Advisory Committee (DAC): Progress, Priorities, and Next Steps
- Counter-UAS Concepts and Technologies
- Future of Industry Innovation to Enable UTM
- Low Altitude Weather Monitoring for UTM Operations
- Update from the FAA COE: What Does Research Tell Us Thus Far?
- UTM Vehicle Technologies
- Regional Needs: How Localities Can Help with Positive UAS Value While Keeping Privacy and Other Concerns in Mind
- And more!
To kick off the event on Tuesday, Nov. 8, attendees are invited to an open house hosted by NUAIR and Lockheed Martin at Griffiss International Airport, NY’s FAA-designated UAS test site.
There, attendees will gain access to an exclusive tour of the command center and a UAS demonstration of multiple large and small UAS that are currently used in firefighting and personnel search /extraction events.
Flight demonstrations will include the Indago quadcopter and Desert Hawk III fixed wing UAVs and optionally piloted versions of the K-MAX and S-76, both full scale helicopters.
Other events include a welcome reception on Wednesday, Nov. 9, at the Carrier Dome, featuring a UAS Sense and Avoid challenge.
Register now and join NASA, the FAA and their designated test sites, organizations like Amazon Prime Air, Facebook, IBM, Raytheon, AirMap, and Gryphon Sensors, and international air navigation service providers to usher in the next era of aviation.