AlertMedia, one of the fastest-growing mass notification providers in the world, serving companies in 80+ countries, is pleased to announce their AlertMedia Mass Notification Software, has been nominated to compete in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Program.
AlertMedia takes mass notifications to a new level by providing an easy-to-use system that offers secure two-way communication, multi-channel delivery, live mapping, and grouping.
When it comes to emergency preparedness, mass notification has evolved to include much more than simply broadcasting a message from a central terminal.
Mass notification means you are able to reach anyone with an custom, targeted message, wherever they are on any device.
The AlertMedia mass notification system ensures that organizations can quickly and easily keep their people safe, informed, and connected from anywhere, at any time, using any device.
With no training required and a modern, intuitive set of screens, some of the world’s largest organizations have been up and running on the AlertMedia platform within minutes.
AlertMedia stands out with a product that delivers:
The Best User Experience
- AlertMedia focuses on simplicity and mobility, with no training required, and a user interface that’s easy to navigate during real life situations that are potentially high-pressure and time-sensitive.
Epic Customer Support
- AlertMedia serves its customers like true partners, with a goal of 100% satisfaction.
- Understanding the critical nature of why companies use its product, AlertMedia goes above and beyond, 24-hours a day, to ensure everything works, every time.
- The AlertMedia platform facilitates audience-generated content, with tools and features designed for decentralized awareness.
Event Driven Worklows for Better Outcomes
- AlertMedia offers full-spectrum mass communication functionality: the platform monitors events, helps you communicate during an event, and ultimately recover from the event.
Modern & Versatile Technology
- AlertMedia is used in countless ways to facilitate communications across dozens of industries, adapted and integrated using our API and flexible interfaces.
Speed and Reliability
- AlertMedia allows customers to send notifications over any channel, to any device, anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds, not hours.
A Global Model with a Local Approach
- AlertMedia’s proprietary mass communication system gives global companies a central platform that can be distributed at the local level, with local numbers and language support that improves deliverability and message affinity.
Keeping People Safe, Informed, and Connected
With innovative technology and a new approach to emergency communication, AlertMedia has taken a leadership position in the market.
Salvation Army Deploys AlertMedia Emergency Notification System
The Salvation Army, an international organization that provides a broad array of social services, has deployed AlertMedia’s notification technology to enhance and improve critical communications at its Southern Territory (USA) headquarters.
“The Salvation Army is recognized for its ability to quickly help communities when disaster strikes,” said Brian Cruver, CEO of AlertMedia.
“As an emergency communications technology provider, we are honored they chose us to help them communicate during these critical situations.”
“The AlertMedia platform enables The Salvation Army to easily and quickly connect and communicate with its Southern Territory Headquarters team with just a few clicks on their AlertMedia dashboard or just a few taps on their AlertMedia app on their smartphone.”
AlertMedia’s modern platform and approach has led to a fundamental shift in how organizations communicate around events.
The mass notification industry is no longer just one individual sending a message to a big audience from a workstation.
Today, organizations like VW, AT&T, J.CREW, Kellogg’s, Sysco, and many others around the world use AlertMedia to communicate in real time around any critical event.
AlertMedia’s mass notification system positively influences emergency and business outcomes through integrated communications, two-way dialogue, location-based notifications, and a mobile experience that puts the right information in the right hands immediately.
AlertMedia in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, AlertMedia will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Mass Notification Solutions.
American Security Today will be holding the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, Wednesday, November 15th at ISC East, the Northeast’s largest security industry event, in the Jacob Javits Exhibition Center in New York City.
At ISC East you will have the chance to meet with technical reps from over 225 leading brands in the security industry, allowing you to find out about new products and stay ahead of the competition.
Encompassing everything from Video Surveillance and Access Control to Smart Home Technologies and Unmanned Security, you’re sure to find products and services that will benefit your company and clients.