While the data breach threat continues to evolve, Netwrix Corporation is working to meet the global market demand for solutions that strengthen security and help organizations pass compliance audits easier.
Netwrix Auditor, the 2016 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Program Platinum Award Winner for Best Cyber Auditing & Compliance Solution, and a competitor in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid IT environments to help organizations protect their data regardless of its location.
The new Netwrix Corporation 2017 IT Risks In-Depth Report continues and complements the Netwrix 2017 IT Risks Report released earlier this year.
(Netwrix Auditor provides security analytics for detecting anomalies in user behavior and investigating threat patterns before a data breach occurs. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
(The all-new Netwrix Auditor 9.0 bolsters your defense against both external attacks, such as ransomware, and insider misuse with alerts on threat patterns, pervasive visibility into activity around your Cisco network devices and more. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
Netwrix Auditor combines critical features, like cross-system reporting, Google-like interactive search, data archiving and object restore capability to help organizations mitigate cyber threats, including ransomware and aberrant insider activities.
The platform also provides alerts about patterns that violate corporate security policies and indicate a possible cyber threat to help organizations investigate suspicious behavior faster.
(New Alerts on Threat Patterns, available in Netwrix Auditor 9.0, enable you to respond immediately to ransomware and aberrant insider activity. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
Netwrix Auditor supports the broadest variety of on-premises and cloud-based IT systems, such as:
- Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, Azure AD, SharePoint, Windows file servers, NetApp filer appliances, EMC storage devices, SQL Server, VMware, Windows Server and Oracle Database.
(Wanna avoid becoming the next victim of yet another ransomware attack? Netwrix Auditor helps you prevent, detect and recover from crypto-ransomware by providing deep insight into your IT infrastructure. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
Key benefits of Netwrix Auditor include:
- Netwrix Auditor tracks data access and changes to data, user permissions and system configurations, and provides integrated view of what’s going on in their IT environments.
- This enables organizations to easy detect and investigate suspicious activities (e.g. privilege escalation, changes to security settings and inappropriate data access), which greatly helps to mitigate risk of data breaches.
“As a government entity, we are a target for both intruders and malicious insiders,” explains Jeremy George, System Administrator, Johnson County, Kansas.
“In case of a security incident, Netwrix Auditor will show us what is truly going on in the IT environment in just a click of a mouse.”
“Whether we need a full user activity summary or want to investigate a particular event, Netwrix Auditor will quickly provide the results in easy-to-read format, while before it was like looking for a needle in a haystack.”
“ The ability to set up alerts on specific events is also invaluable.”
(Take a look how the Geneva Foundation stopped an external attack with Netwrix Auditor. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
- Detailed information showed in the reports allows organizations to prove that access to sensitive data is limited and user activity is carefully monitored.
- The audit trail is stored in the audit archive for up to 10 years and can be accessed at any time for investigations.
- Netwrix Auditor also delivers compliance reports tailored to specific industry standards like PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA and other to make audits less time-consuming and stressful for companies.
“With Netwrix Auditor, it takes me only 30–40 min per day to go through the reports to see if security policies are being followed and if anything requires my attention,” said Bryan Baynes, Network Administrator, Peoples Savings and Loan Company.
“Exams and audits go very smoothly. I can provide any required audit data and prove that information security controls have been in place at all times.”
“It’s an easy-to-use solution that enormously simplifies security and compliance tasks.”
(Learn how CoastHills Credit Union maintains security and accessibility of customer data with Netwrix Auditor, while also saving valuable time. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
- By using Interactive Search and state-in-time reports organizations can quickly resolve issues before end-users even have a reason to submit a support ticket.
- Netwrix Auditor automates security monitoring tasks and allows organizations to keep up with changes to critical applications to ensure system availability for their customers and employees.
“Prior to deploying Netwrix Auditor, we had to manually monitor user activity in our environment,” commented Finn Horn, IT Specialist, Roskilde Municipality.
“You could be looking at 5–6 domain controllers without even knowing what you are searching for.”
“Netwrix Auditor consolidates everything, so it is very easy to understand what is going on in the infrastructure. We receive a report, skim it through very fast and get the answer.”
(Find out how Habit Burger Grill proves SOX compliance and mitigates security risks with Netwrix Auditor. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
Value for money.
- Netwrix provides unified reporting, alerting, video recording and archive storage in a single platform, so there’s no need to invest in standalone products.
- Having decided to expand the auditing scope, an organization will only need to purchase additional licenses or take advantage of RESTful API and develop a custom script to monitor any other application, or choose from available free add-ons published in Netwrix Add-on Store.
“Netwrix Auditor proved to be easy to deploy and use, and had simple and reasonable licensing model,” added Robert Harrison, William Woods University.
“If we decide to monitor more systems, we just pay for the additional license without having to buy a completely different suite of applications.”
(Find out how Berry College took a proactive approach to security with Netwrix Auditor. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
Netwrix Corporation at a Glance
Netwrix Corporation was the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security.
More than 160,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams.
Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 100 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Netwrix Auditor in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, Netwrix Auditor will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Cyber Security Solutions.
American Security Today will be holding the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, Wednesday, November 15th at ISC East, the Northeast’s largest security industry event, in the Jacob Javits Exhibition Center in New York City.
At ISC East you will have the chance to meet with technical reps from over 225 leading brands in the security industry, allowing you to find out about new products and stay ahead of the competition.
Encompassing everything from Video Surveillance and Access Control to Smart Home Technologies and Unmanned Security, you’re sure to find products and services that will benefit your company and clients.