Cyber attacks today are a process.
And effectively and accurately identifying both the known and the unknown threats is not something everyone can do.
Barrier1 is real time sensor based AI and deep and intelligent learning with extreme accuracy.
The Barrier1 Difference
Today, cyber-attacks are incorporating the evolving attributes of viruses, Trojans, bots, APTs, and DDoS to evade UTM, NGFW and sandboxing.
Barrier1™ and its patented analytics process, uses these attributes for the on-board Advanced Analytic Reaction Engine® (AARE) that drives the multi-layered algorithms.
Barrier1 was the first to deliver an AI-Deep Learning cyber security that inspects, analyzes, reacts/blocks and remembers with extreme accuracy, and within less than 1 second.
Cyber attacks are a process and the Barrier1 patented platform inspects all 7 OSI layers.
Barrier1 utilizes a “sensor” based inspection system that can identify APT’s, Ransomware, Malware, Layer 7 cyber attacks, DDoS, Viruses, Spam and etc., even those that have NEVER been seen before.
To Barrier1 everything is a sensor. This forms and entire sensory Intelligent Eco System.
A Total Security Solution
IDENTIFY, ANALYZE, PREDICT, LEARN AND REACT – ALL IN REAL-TIME
- To truly be protected systems need inspection and visibility into all seven OSI layers so modifications, vulnerabilities and changes in the data stream are intercepted.
- Barrier1™ with its Intelligent Threat Management inspects all OSI layers, providing tenacious security, real-time threat management and competitive advantage.
- Barrier1’s Advanced Analysis Reaction Engine software holistically inspects and analyzes all network security components and in near real-time, correlates and interprets data received from these technologies.
- This gives Barrier1 the ability to inspect all seven OSI layers in total.
- Barrier1 has been tested against every competitor and the US Army Cyber Security Unit, and in every case documented evidence supports Barrier1 as far superior in effectiveness and accuracy. (Case studies available.)
- Barrier1 was designed to take advantage of today’s multi-core processors with superfast clocks.
- However, Barrer1 has taken it to the next level by optimizing the system architecture for faster, efficient use.
- Barrier1 introduces only 12.7 microseconds delay which not only provides a fast and safe user experience, it allows additional software components on the same machine at the same speeds.
- This gives you added advantage of being “green” because Barrier1 will reduce your power consumption while integrating your applications.
- Return on investment plays a crucial role in any IT security strategy. ROI analysis includes leveraging past investments with future investments.
- Additionally, available services and the ongoing operating costs of annual licensing agreements and annual support contracts all must be considered.
- Barrier1 utilizes a flat rate pricing model to ensure you will never be billed on a per seat basis.
- Plus, hardware and software maintenance, and monitoring and tech support are all included.
- Security applications are sold as complete and independent solutions.
“The on-board Advanced Analytic Reaction Engine® (AARE) that drives the multi-layered algorithms, has demonstrated results that far exceed other approaches on the market today,” explains Jim Libersky, Barrier1, CEO.
“It is why Barrier1 wins national awards, like SC Magazine’s Innovation Hall of Fame, three years in a row. And why the NFL invited Barrier1 to be part of their Cyber Security Team for Super Bowl 50 at Levi Stadium in San Francisco.”
Barrier1 Competes in 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
AST focuses on Homeland Security and Public Safety Breaking News, the Newest Initiatives and Hottest Technologies in Physical & IT Security, essential to meeting today’s growing security challenges.
The 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, Border Security, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, Barrier1 will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Network Security Solutions.
To Learn More about the ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, see 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winners Honored at ISC East.
Over 100 distinguished guests from National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Executives from companies allied to Government, gathered from across North America and the Middle East to be honored from disciplines across the Security Industry in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission
- State and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Leaders in Private Security
To highlight the tremendous accomplishments of agencies and firms who were recognized with this prestigious award in 2017, check out American Security Today’s 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Champions Edition – ‘Year in Review.’
American Security Today will be holding the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon to honor Nominees, Finalists and Winner in November 2018, in New York City.
Good luck to Barrier1 on becoming a Winner of the 2018 American Security Today’s Homeland Security Awards Program!
To learn more, or find out how Barrier1 can help you get clarity through accuracy while protecting your network… all in real-time, please visit http://www.barrier1.com/.