In its continued commitment to delivering advanced office solutions to enterprises, Canon U.S.A., a leader in digital imaging solutions, celebrates the receipt of multiple industry accolades awarded to the Company by Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab.
Most notably, Canon is the recipient of the 2018 Copier MFP Line of the Year for the third consecutive year.
“The models in Canon’s copier MFP line are running three years strong as trailblazers in their respective segments,” says George Mikolay, associate director of copiers/production for Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab.
“Each of the 14 current models BLI tested tout easily replaceable components, extraordinarily comprehensive usability, and an astonishing overall misfeed rate of just 1 every 426,000 impressions, making them some of the most productive and reliable machines to pass through our labs to date.”
“The surplus of workflow-expediting, cost-cutting solutions that each device supports are icing on the cake, and the machines can produce high-quality printed and copied output that businesses of all types will be ecstatic about.”
Canon additionally received recognition for BLI Winter 2017 “Pick” awards for the following solutions:
- imageFORMULA DR-M260: Outstanding Workgroup Scanner
- Color imageCLASS MF630 Series (MF632Cdw/MF634Cdw): Outstanding Personal Color Multifunction Printer
- Color imageCLASS MF730 Series (MF731Cdw/MF733Cdw/MF735Cdw): Outstanding Color Multifunction Printer for Small Workgroups
“Canon is honored to once again receive recognition for its Copier MFP line,” added Toyotsugu Kuwamura, executive vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc.
“It is with great pride that we continue to develop solutions that embody next-generation technological capabilities to help our clients more seamlessly conduct business and streamline workflow operations.”
Once a year, BLI honors Line of the Year awards to those vendors whose product lines it determines to be the best overall in their category based on the collective test results of all models tested in BLI’s comprehensive two-month laboratory evaluation.
Selections for Pick awards are made by BLI’s staff of technicians and editors subject a number of devices from every major original equipment manufacturer to BLI’s comprehensive lab tests in the last six months.
Canon U.S.A. Takes Platinum in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
- Platinum ‘ASTORS’ Award Winner
- uniFLOW, imageRUNNER ADVANCE, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Express
- Best Access Control & Authentication Solution
American Security Today’s 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Awards Presentation Luncheon at ISC East was an overwhelming success, with distinguished guests from National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Executives from companies allied to Government.
Over 100 professionals gathered from across North America and the Middle East to be honored from disciplines across the Security Industry in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission
- State and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies, and
- Leaders in Private Security
Recognized for their Innovative Training and Education Programs, Outstanding Product Development Achievements and Exciting New Technologies to address the growing Homeland Security Threats our Nation is facing.
American Security Today was formed after careful reflection of 9/11 and its aftermath when the Department of Homeland Security was established and there was an immediate explosion of new products and solutions for what was perceived as an imminent second attack on primary targets in the United States.
As time moved forward from 9/11 itself and in recent years, the threats to our nation have evolved from a large scale 9/11 type attack to:
- Domestic and International Terrorist Attacks carried out by ‘lone wolves’ and coordinated individuals
- Cybersecurity breach attacks against our government agencies, financial institutions and critical infrastructure facilities
- Unprecedented urban violence
- Cultural shifts and societal media bias, which make it increasingly difficult to secure our nation in this constantly evolving threat environment.