Cellbusters Zone Protector™ – Detect Cell Phones & Hidden Transmission Devices.
Helps secure and protect your facility, assets, people and information
The Zone Protector™ provides maximum protection for your environment by continuously scanning for cell phone and user selectable RF transmissions.
(See How it Works, courtesy of Cellbusters and YouTube)
The Zone Protector is the most advanced Cell Phone and RF detection solution on the market today. The software defined device allows it to be a solution for many different applications to prevent cell phone cyber threats.
Used throughout the US Government and Military, it is ideal for Skif’s and other cell phone restricted areas.
Once cellular or appropriate RF activity is detected, the Zone Protector™ can be set to activate a choice of alerting options or to silently log all detected activity.
Engineered to extremely high standards, the Zone Protector™ offers excellent detection accuracy with virtually zero false positives.
Features at a glance
- Legally detect all cell phones, smart phones, mobile and Wi-Fi devices
- Deploy as a standalone or network device depending on your environment
- Detects all cell phones in all countries (standby, texts, data and calls)
- Detects all protocols including 2G, 3G, 4G, GSM, CDMA, Wifi, Bluetooth etc
- Audio alert announcement, visual LED alert or silent logging modes
- Easily adjustable detection radius for small rooms or for larger areas
- Works out of the box for quick and easy deployment, also work as Cell jammers.
- Sensitivity adjustable without a connected computer (ideal for restricted areas)
- Intuitive web interface for advanced setup and administration
- Future proof design: simply add new channels as cellular networks evolve
- Includes audio out jack and SMA connector for optional external antenna
- Control third party devices using the included relay interface
- Easily add or disable detection channels via browser (e.g Wifi detection off)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and worldwide A/C adapter included
- Optional internal rechargeable battery for power backup or portable use
- Fully compatible with optional Cellbusters Zone Manager™ & cell jammers
- Excellent detection accuracy with virtually zero false positives
- Includes 12-month standard warranty with access to firmware downloads
- Extended and advanced warranty options available
- High quality US engineering and technology – CE and FCC Certification.
Provides complete control and full visibility (pinpoint breaches on facility map) of policy breaches, statistics and reporting from one or more Zone Protector™ devices.
Accurate Detection – Future Proof – Multiple Alert Options
Deploy as a portable or network device with adjustable range
- Detects Cell Phones, Smart Phones, Mobile Devices and Wi-Fi
- Each Detector Detects Devices up to 100 feet away
- Detects all the latest service provider technologies (CDMA, GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE and more)
- Active Monitoring Technology™ gives you complete awareness of threats in real time
- Networkable solution fits seamlessly into your existing network
- Local and remote alarming to suit the situational threat (With Voice Alert)
- Remote Zone Manager™ software to monitor and manage Cellular and Wi-Fi threats
- Portable for use in conference rooms. (Built-in 12-hour Rechargeable Battery)
- Pinpoint Mobile Devices to within feet of their location
- Blends in as a Wi-Fi router for covert monitoring
- Advanced support levels to ensure reliability and accuracy
- Microprocessor-based technology, the most advanced in the industry
- Filter out known frequencies, such as two-way radios
- Wall mountable for static use
- Alert logging for detailed analysis
- Graphical display for management reporting
- Single-User or Multi-User access to Zone Manager™ software
Cellbusters is a leading developer of RF detection and signal source locating technology.
Established in 1999, Cellbusters was one of the first companies to address the need to detect, monitor, control and locate cell phone and radio frequency activity.
Over the years, cellular technology has changed rapidly, and with reports of over six billion cell phones in use throughout the world, the risks to the security of assets, facilities, information and people as a result of cell phones are now greater than ever.
Leading the market
Cellbusters has stayed at the forefront of technology by listening carefully to our customers’ needs and by continuously identifying potential threats from evolving technology. Our team of talented engineers is dedicated to developing innovative market-leading solutions.
Today, our state-of-the-art solutions help protect national security, individuals, information, facilities, and intellectual property around the world.
Our solutions are in use in government buildings, embassies, manufacturing facilities, and boardrooms; in fact, they can be found virtually anywhere cell phone use is restricted or prohibited.