Bringing enhanced situational awareness to US Navy and Marine Corps missions is a priority for Elbit Systems of America, a 2016 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program Winner.
Elbit Systems of America will be featuring an innovative suite of intelligent pilot interfaces, advanced seekers for precision guided munitions, sustainment and support solutions, and embedded virtual training at the 2018 Sea-Air-Space Exhibition from April 9-11, 2018 at the Gaylord National Convention Center, near Washington, D.C.
“Our company is an established leader that brings sensor and data fusion for the Navy and Marine Corps,” stated Raanan Horowitz, president and chief executive officer of Elbit Systems of America.
“The trusted and proven capabilities we offer enhance situational awareness and improve mission effectiveness during real-world operations.”
Examples of the company’s advanced capabilities for review at the Elbit Systems of America booth, number 1405:
Enhanced situational awareness during complex combat operations and all flying environments.
- Through the integration of leading technologies from across the Elbit Systems enterprise, we bring generationally advanced capabilities to the fight.
- Our advanced situational awareness and decision support solutions focus on all aspects of sensing, processing and displaying to provide fixed- and rotary-wing pilots the decisive edge in demanding operational missions.
Examples will include:
- Sensor/data fusion that results in more robust detection, classification and tracking in all weather and combat environments.
- Open system architecture to enable the seamless integration of computer-generated entities that leads to more effective mission training and rehearsal.
- Advanced processing techniques and machine learning provide improved threat detection and decision support for enhanced combat effectiveness.
- F/A-18 aviators can cue aircraft weapons and sensors in low-light and low-visibility environments through the Night Vision Cueing and Display System.
- The Total Aircrew Solution (TACS) system provides dramatically improved situational awareness between all crewmembers via intuitive targeting and line of sight symbology. Using TACS, crewmembers can see each other’s line of sight, as well as where their crew-served weapons are aimed. This allows geo-referenced points-of-interest and/or targets to be instantly designated by any crewmember.
Health monitoring capabilities for pilots.
- Non-invasive, real-time monitoring of pilot vital signs provides early warning and training for hypoxia and high G-force conditions.
- The Canary Pilot Health Monitoring system is fully integrated into the company’s line of next-generation Helmet Mounted Display systems.
Advanced Cockpit System enhances mission success.
- This solution for the F/A-18E/F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler aircraft provides critical data for mission execution and flight navigation.
- The ACS optimizes tactical situation displays, processes advanced applications and provides high-definition formats for advanced sensor video presentations.
Semi-active laser seekers for precision-guided munitions enable precise engagement of both moving and static targets.
- The company’s small, lightweight precision munition seekers are highly accurate against stationary and high-speed moving targets.
- Semi-active laser seekers and sensors provide increased accuracy and flexibility and minimize potential for collateral damage.
Increased aircraft mission availability and reduced operating cost.
- The company offers contractor logistic support services and cockpit upgrades for military aircraft platforms.
- These include site and depot level maintenance, material management, engineering services, aircraft modifications and cockpit upgrades that sustain aircraft mission readiness.
- Full life cycle supportability solutions
- Maintenance, repair and overhaul
- Aircraft modifications (airframe, avionics)
- Contractor logistics support
- Avionics repair
- Electronics obsolescence management
Virtual Mission Training System allows T-45 Goshawk crews to train with live, virtual and constructive capability.
- It simulates the use of radar and weapons against virtual aircraft and ground targets and cooperates with other real and virtual aircraft.
Elbit Systems of America at a Glance
Elbit Systems of America is a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets.
With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to the safety and security of the United States.
- Platinum ‘ASTORS’ Award Winner
- Integrated Fixed Towers
- Best Federal Government Security Program
Over 100 distinguished guests from National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Executives from companies allied to Government, gathered from across North America and the Middle East to be honored from disciplines across the Security Industry in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission
- State and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies
- Leaders in Private Security