MassAlert, from Acoustic Technology Inc., (ATI Systems), is an advanced software program that utilizes a graphical user interface for overall control and monitoring of Mass Notification System (MNS).
This net-centric software utilizes state-of-the-art technology to provide the most advanced, reliable and secure MNS with multiple notification options.
With its unparalleled user-friendly graphical interface, MassAlert™ enables system operators to instantly alert and inform personnel of what to do before, during and after an emergency or disaster, and also to broadcast daily announcements and signals.
The notification options available with MassAlert™ include:
Outdoor high powered speaker systems, indoor speaker systems, strobes, flat panel monitors, message boards, weather/alert radios, SMS/text messages, alpha-numeric pagers, email messages, network pop-ups and phone calls.
The software offers multiple site map views, with field unit locations identified using color-coded icons representing the field unit’s status, making it easy to monitor the status of the entire system visually in real time.
MassAlert is customized for each client’s specific system and utilizes field unit icons layered onto location maps and building diagrams of the system to provide system overview and at a glance status.
The Fast Alert feature allows easy access to preconfigured alerting options so users can activate the system quickly – even when under severe distress.
In addition, MassAlert is built on a .NET platform providing the flexibility and scalability for it to be interfaced with a wide variety of associated notification services, systems and solutions.
MassAlert Standard Features Include:
- Single point of activation for entire MNS
- Easy to use graphical interface utilizing location maps and system sub-views
- Fast Alert for most frequently used activations
- Monitors and displays field unit status
- Control up to 255 field units and 16 control stations
- Up to 130 events
- Minimal training required
- Easily configurable
- Sends email notifications to a specified list of recipients
- Displays messages on specific web pages and sends them to RSS clients subscribed to those notifications
- Displays pop-up messages with text, audio and/or messages to networked computers using a small client application
- Highly scalable and flexible solution with multiple notification options
- CAP (Common Alerting Protocol) Compliant
- DIACAP capability available
- Outdoor high powered speaker systems
- Indoor speaker systems
- Flat Panel Monitors (Optional)
- Message Boards (Optional)
- Weather/Alert Radios
- SMS/Text messages (Optional)
- Alpha-numeric pagers
- Email messages (Mass email optional)
- Network pop-ups
- Phone calls (Optional)
MassAlert is CAP (Common Alerting Protocol) compliant and has been officially recognized as part of FEMA’s IPAWS system.
FEMA Integrated Public Alert and Warning System (IPAWS) Program member
ATI’s software has been officially recognized as part FEMA’s IPAWS system, whose mission is to provide integrated services and capabilities to local, state, and federal authorities that enable them to alert and warn their respective communities via multiple communications methods.
In addition, ATI Systems has been awarded Safety Act Designation from the US Department of Homeland Security for its mass notification equipment, systems, and services, which demonstrates its focus on quality and includes the addition of liability protection backed by the US government.
MassAlert Competes in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’