Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for user behavior analysis and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, is launching a special Data Access Bundle tailored to meet the specific needs of SMBs.
Netwrix Auditor, the 2016 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Program Platinum Award Winner for Best Cyber Auditing & Compliance Solution, and a competitor in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, enables control over changes, configurations and access in hybrid IT environments to help organizations protect their data regardless of its location.
Available until late November, this offer will enable small businesses and startups to control access to their unstructured data and reduce the load on their limited IT resources while meeting budgetary constraints.
The Netwrix Auditor Data Access Bundle for SMBs targets companies with up to 150 enabled Active Directory users.
Customers can choose a 1-year subscription-based license or a perpetual license, which will enable them to gain maximum benefits from Netwrix’s visibility platform and save up to 34% on advanced search, analysis, reporting and alerting functionality.
(Wanna avoid becoming the next victim of yet another ransomware attack? Netwrix Auditor helps you prevent, detect and recover from crypto-ransomware by providing deep insight into your IT infrastructure. Courtesy of Netwrix and YouTube)
The key benefits of the new Data Access Bundle for SMBs include:
At-a-glance statistics for all user activity and data access in critical systems
- Netwrix Auditor’s unified dashboards deliver a high-level overview of what’s going on across your Active Directory, Windows file servers and Windows Server.
- You can easily spot abnormal user behavior and drill down into the details of each incident.
Ability to manage permissions and identify users with unnecessary access
- To protect confidential data against exfiltration, it’s essential to maintain account privileges in strict accordance with the least-privilege principle.
- Netwrix Auditor’s state-in-time reports enable you to identify and remediate potentially excessive entitlements, incorrect GPOs and other vulnerabilities that could otherwise lead to a data leak.
- As a result, SMBs can fine-tune their data access controls to solidify their security posture.
Alerting on abnormal events
- Netwrix Auditor’s new alerting mechanism empowers SMBs to detect and abate emerging threats faster.
- You can use any or all of the predefined alerts, or specify other patterns of behavior that you consider risky.
Google-like interactive search capabilities
- SMBs can quickly investigate issues in their critical IT systems with the Google-like Interactive Search and easily sort out human errors from security incidents
“Small businesses and startups are facing a tough challenge: They need to ensure the security of sensitive data while having to deal with limited IT budgets and shortage of IT personnel,” explains Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix.
“Practice shows that the need for effective data access governance is no less for small companies than enterprises, and, in fact, growing cyber threats make the demand among SMBs even bigger.
“Netwrix is glad to support SMBs in their cybersecurity efforts by providing a cost-effective solution that brings visibility into their IT environments and helps them quickly detect nefarious activity and mitigate the risk of data breaches.”
Netwrix Corporation at a Glance
Netwrix Corporation was the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security.
More than 160,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams.
Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 100 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
Netwrix Auditor in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, Netwrix Auditor will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Cyber Security Solutions.
American Security Today will be holding the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, Wednesday, November 15th at ISC East, the Northeast’s largest security industry event, in the Jacob Javits Exhibition Center in New York City.
At ISC East you will have the chance to meet with technical reps from over 225 leading brands in the security industry, allowing you to find out about new products and stay ahead of the competition.
Encompassing everything from Video Surveillance and Access Control to Smart Home Technologies and Unmanned Security, you’re sure to find products and services that will benefit your company and clients.
Good luck to Netwrix Auditor on becoming a Winner of the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program!