American Security Today is pleased to announce the AST August Digital Magazine is now available for your viewing pleasure.
This Month’s Issue Features Special Editorial from Industry Leaders:
Cost Effective Security for Wide Access Control Points, by Ross Technology
An interview on Today’s Top Security Threats, with Kathleen L. Kiernan, Ed.D., CEO & Founder of Kiernan Group Holdings, Inc.
Despite New Body Armor – New York State Police Remain Vulnerable, by Scott Sulzbach, Director of Global Sales and Marketing at Buffalo Armory
Turnstiles 101: Designing Effective Entrance Control Systems, by Mike McGovern, Regional Sales Manager, Automatic Systems
Is Building Design Adding to Active Shooter Casualty Counts? by Doug Haines, Owner and CEO of Haines Security Solutions
The 77 Page August Digital Magazine Provides In Depth Coverage Dedicated to Public Safety & Security Professionals Including:
- TERRABLOCK Brings Award-Winning Defense Expertise to Civilian Security, by the HESCO Group
- Bodycams for Today’s Multi-Agency Law Enforcement & First Responders, by David Wasserstrom, Executive Manager, Sentinel Camera systems, LLC
- Arecont Vision Competes in ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards
- SpotterRF CSR with FLIR Thermal PT-Series Competes in 2017 ‘ASTORS’
- How to Use Cloud Services Securely, by Sekhar Sarukkai, Skyhigh Networks
- NEC Corporation NeoFace Express in ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards
- LRAD DS-60XL Competes in ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards
- TerrorMate Launches Worlds First Terror Alert App, by Barry Oberholzer, Senior Vice President of Defense Trading Solutions and creator of the TerrorMate app