New Jersey is set to pay tribute to four fallen officers who made the ultimate sacrifice in the line of duty over the preceding year, as well as the heroes who have been lost over the years.
The Law Enforcement Memorial Service, organized by the New Jersey Police Chiefs Foundation in conjunction with various law enforcement agencies, will be held at the historic Great Auditorium in Ocean Grove, NJ at 11 AM on Tuesday, May 23, 2017.
The New Jersey Law Enforcement Memorial Service is open to the public and free to attend.
Celebrate the lives and service of New Jersey State Police Lieutenant William G. Fearon, New Jersey State Trooper Frankie L. Williams, New Jersey Department of Corrections Senior Corrections Officer Nikeelan D. Semmons and New Jersey State Trooper Sean E. Cullen at the Law Enforcement Memorial Service.
This moving ceremony is the oldest statewide memorial for fallen officers in the nation and features the “Roll Call of Honor” of all New Jersey law enforcement officers who have died in the line of duty.
- New Jersey State Police. End of Watch: December 28, 2016
- New Jersey State Police. End of Watch: December 5, 2016
- NJ Department of Corrections. End of Watch: July 1, 2016
- New Jersey State Police. End of Watch: March 8, 2016
Participating Law Enforcement Agencies:
- NJ State Association of Chiefs of Police
- NJ Police Chiefs Foundation
- NJ State Police
- NJ State Troopers Fraternal Association
- NJ State Troopers NCO Association
- NJ Fraternal Order of Police
- NJ Policemen’s Benevolent Association
- NJ County Prosecutors Association
- Sheriffs Association of NJ
- Federal Bureau of Investigation – Newark Division
- FBI National Academy Associates – NJ Chapter
- NJ COPS/Garden State Survivors
- NJ State Police Survivors of the Triangle
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration – NJ Division
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives – NJ
- NJ Police Academy Directors Association
- U.S. Attorney’s Office
- NJ Office of the Attorney General
- NJ Chaplains Association
- U.S. Marshals Service
- NJ Department of Corrections
The New Jersey State Association of Chiefs of Police (NJSACOP) is a professional membership organization serving New Jersey’s law enforcement and private security executives.
Our core mission is to promote and enhance the highest ethical and professional standards in law enforcement at all levels throughout New Jersey.