RedSeal is pleased to announce that the RedSeal Network Modeling and Risk Scoring Platform, has been nominated to compete in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program.
The digital infrastructures for government and federal agencies, as well as nearly all of the Forbes Global 2000 companies, operate across on-premise, virtualized and cloud networks.
In fact, hybrid data centers are an increasingly popular answer for the fast deployment of new network infrastructure.
As a result, homeland and government agencies’ security teams are faced with the daunting challenge of securing profoundly complex, and constantly changing networks.
The RedSeal network modeling and risk scoring platform is the only solution that addresses this universal challenge by capturing the complete, as-built network, from the inside out.
It provides actionable intelligence and situational awareness across hybrid data centers, which puts security management and decision making power right in the hands of the security professionals on our front lines.
(See how RedSeal’s network modeling and risk scoring platform can accelerate your incident response time at every stage of the process. Courtesy of RedSeal and YouTube)
The RedSeal platform also provides the foundation for government agencies to become more resilient to cyber events, which means they can quickly navigate through cyber incidents and rapidly rebound, minimizing impact on business performance.
RedSeal can also calculate a RedSeal Digital Resilience Score, modeled after a creditworthiness score, so users can measure, benchmark and set targets to actively manage their investments in the digital resilience of their network and security infrastructure.
This single resilience metric gives management teams and senior officials an easy way to understand, measure, and make decisions about an agency’s security posture.
The RedSeal Network Modeling and Risk Scoring Platform gives users what they need for resilience, proactive defense and predictive analysis, so they can:
- Visualize end-to-end access, intended and unintended, between any two points of the network.
- This includes analysis of network topology, access control, and general configuration of networks in Amazon VPC.
- Visualize detailed access paths for individual devices in a specific path and pinpoint rules affecting access on each device.
- RedSeal also lets users optimize AWS’s security groups and access controls, reducing risk to cloud-based systems.
- Visualize hidden areas of the network, so users can maintain a complete inventory of all network assets, even those without live traffic.
- Model and validate access policies and network device configurations to continuously verify that the network is in compliance, even as changes are made to remote parts of the cloud network.
- Plus, users can model change requests to understand potential issues before going live.
- RedSeal has key controls for PCI DSS, NERC CIP, NIST 800-53, DISA’s STIGs and HIPAA.
(See how RedSeal works to help you understand how prepared you are for the next network attack or incident. Courtesy of RedSeal and YouTube)
More than 40 U.S. government agencies – along with a number of Forbes Global 2000 companies around the world, rely on RedSeal to help them improve their overall security posture, accelerate incident response and increase the productivity of their security and network teams.
RedSeal in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, the RedSeal Network Modeling and Risk Scoring Platform will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Cyber Security Solutions .
American Security Today will be holding the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, Wednesday, November 15th at ISC East, the Northeast’s largest security industry event, in the Jacob Javits Exhibition Center in New York City.
At ISC East you will have the chance to meet with technical reps from over 225 leading brands in the security industry, allowing you to find out about new products and stay ahead of the competition.
Encompassing everything from Video Surveillance and Access Control to Smart Home Technologies and Unmanned Security, you’re sure to find products and services that will benefit your company and clients.