In a world of complex security threats, architects, designers and facility managers have an obligation to build safer facilities that protect occupants and infrastructure.
As vehicle-borne attacks continue to increase in frequency and intensity around the world, perimeter security products continue to play an important role in preventing incidents.
Resilient design matched with the right perimeter security products can prevent attacks before they even reach an embassy, government building or other critical infrastructure.
Ross Technology, a leader in anti-terrorism and public safety solutions, has spent over 50 years creating new and progressive products that are engineered and tested to meet the highest standards for safety, quality and reliability within their respective fields.
The company will showcase its commitment to security at the ASIS International 63rd Annual Seminar and Exhibits (ASIS 2017).
With more than 22,000 attendees from 100+ countries, the ASIS convention is one of the largest gatherings of security professionals in the world and takes place in Dallas, TX from September 25-28.
Industry Leading Products
Ross Technology strives to develop anti-ram vehicle barriers that address limitations of traditional designs and provide greater value — whether by lowering product costs, speeding up installation, increasing service life or overcoming restrictive site conditions.
As one of the few companies in the security industry that fabricates its own barriers, Ross is ISO 9001:20015 certified, meaning products adhere to the business world’s most exacting standards for quality manufacturing.
Located in booth 2133 at this year’s show, Ross Technology will introduce architects, designers and facility managers to two perimeter security products designed to resist high-speed impacts:
XL-501/RSS-F501D: M50 P1 Post & Beam Fence
- This proven, high-security barrier delivers vehicle-stopping strength.
- With an innovative design that reduces overall costs, it simplifies installation and improves visual appeal.
- It offers protection for a variety of conditions:
- High-threat facilities – where the entire perimeter necessitates anti-ram defense
- Access control points – positioned alongside vehicle barriers to increase the level of protection for adjacent areas also vulnerable to vehicle impact
- Perimeters with minimal setbacks – where immediate stopping power is critical to protect assets
(See Ross’s innovative post and beam anti-ram fence to the ASTM F2656-07 crash test method (15,000 lb truck @ 50 mph). M50-P1 rating. Courtesy of Ross Technology and YouTube)
XT-4200: M50 P1 Post & Beam Gate
- Fit for guarding access control points with wide entrances, it eliminates the need to install and maintain multiple wedge barriers or bollards.
- It is appropriate for the following circumstances:
- High traffic – the beam travels a short distance, processing vehicles quickly
- Seamless perimeter security – gate posts are engineered to accept Ross XL-501 Post & Beam Fence sections to eliminate gaps and redundant fence posts
- Urban and corporate settings – where visual appearance is an important consideration
(See Ross’s innovative electro-mechanical anti-ram rising beam gate to the ASTM F2656-15 crash test method (15,000 lb truck @ 50 mph). End result: Stopped within 3 feet, earning an M50-P1 rating! Courtesy of Ross Technology and YouTube)
Ross Technology manufactures a diverse line of physical security and public safety solutions that protect people, property, and products in a wide range of applications, including antiterrorism/force protection, OSHA compliance and industrial storage.
Based in Leola, Pennsylvania, the company supports construction and capital improvement projects throughout the world.