The balance between sharing and protecting critical information has never been more crucial than in today’s Joint and Coalition military environment.
Voice over IP audio and point-to-point video are common tools for operational information-sharing networks throughout the Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD).
However, the current collaborative infrastructure creates communities of users who frequently are unable to communicate outside of their network or security domains quickly and effectively.
The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) has addressed this gap by deploying and accrediting V2 CDS between US SIPRnet and JWICS networks.
(Learn More about Trident CG TC. Courtesy of Trident Systems and YouTube)
Phones on these two networks can now call each other directly using both voice and video phones, eliminating the cost and footprint of installing and maintaining separate phones and networks to each end user’s desk.
Trident Systems’s Voice and Video Cross-Domain Solution (V2 CDS), which is designed to meet rigorous DoD and NSA standards, delivers VoIP audio and video telecommunications across network security boundaries using existing call managers and videophones in a user-friendly and timely manner.
V2 CDS authenticates users and reduces covert channels to an acceptable risk, while simultaneously maintaining point-to-point video capability.
- Instantly & securely relays vital video & real-time voice across different security domains
- Provides face-to-face communication to reduce uncertainty, strengthen trust & expedite collaboration
- Supports cross-domain, point-to-point videophone calls & point-to-point & multi-party audio calls, which are as straightforward as placing long distance calls
- Supports existing Voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructures, including popular Private Branch Exchange (PBX) servers & SIP-compatible IP phones, with minimal hardware required
- Provides Recording for Playback and Analysis
- Assured Pipeline Architecture protects sensitive conversations and minimizes covert channels
- Supports star and cascading network connections with multiple V2 CDS systems
(Learn More about Trident VTC. Courtesy of Trident Systems and YouTube)
V2 CDS works with Trident’s Secure Communications Controller (SCC) product to enable secure cross domain tactical radio and commercial cellular communications.
V2 CDS implements requisite NIST 800.53 and CNSS 1253 security controls and is on the Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO) baseline as the first and only VoIP CDS (Cross Domain Solution) available for deployment within the DoD & IC.
Trident Systems is a veteran-owned small business that delivers innovative and affordable technology solutions for critical government and commercial needs.
Founded in 1985, Trident continues to harness technology and provide leading-edge solutions to every Military Service, the Intelligence Community, and a broad spectrum of government and industry partners.
Trident develops products in the following focus areas:
- Integrated C4I systems
- Radar Systems
- Assured Collaboration Systems, and
- Collaboration Services.
Trident provides a full range of design / build services for state of the art facilities including supporting of the Integrated Air Defense System in the National Capital Region.