AlertMedia, a 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winner, has been selected as a Finalist in the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Program.
AlertMedia’s mass notification system has led to a monumental shift in how organizations communicate during critical events.
And not just major events like inclement weather, office closures, and active shooters, but any event that potentially impacts people safety or business continuity.
With an accessible, easy-to-use, mobile-friendly system that focuses on the audience, AlertMedia has empowered enterprise customers such as DHL, The Salvation Army, British Petroleum, Volkswagen, and Greyhound to easily send and receive unlimited messages with their audience via multiple channels.
(Learn More about AlertMedia from Brian Cruver, CEO of AlertMedia. AlertMedia is one of the world’s fastest growing emergency communication software provider. Courtesy of the Austin Chamber of Commerce and YouTube. Posted on Jul 3, 2018.)
AlertMedia’s robust platform provides customers in more than 90 countries with a modern communication experience including multi-channel delivery, geo-targeted alerts, a flexible API, two-way communication, and a powerful mobile app.
But unlike many other mass notification providers, AlertMedia does not sacrifice ease of use to include these cutting-edge features.
AlertMedia’s modern interface is simple, intuitive, and easy to learn.
As Menlo College said after reviewing their options for an emergency communication system, AlertMedia is “the most comprehensive and user-friendly emergency notification service on the market.”
A few of our cutting-edge features and differentiators include:
- AlertMedia allows you to choose between multiple channels when sending your notification—including:
- Text, phone call, email, social media, mobile app push, intranet, desktop takeover, Slack, Twitter, Facebook, and any number of unlimited custom channels.
- You can send messages simultaneously over all channels or elect to cascade your messages from one channel to the next until message receipt is confirmed.
AlertMedia integrates with any accessible system so our customers reach their audiences anywhere and everywhere.
- All messages sent through AlertMedia allow for two-way communication, meaning recipients can respond to any message sent.
- These responses can include long-form messages, read confirmations, and survey responses.
- Your people can also request help, share their location, and submit updates from the front line, helping you better protect them and manage an event to a successful outcome.
- In a crisis, decisions need to be made—quickly.
- But there is often little time for the steps which precede a typical conference call (scheduling a meeting, sending out a link, notifying members of a dial-in, etc.).
- The AlertMedia conference call feature removes these unnecessary barriers and allows decision-makers to get in contact as quickly as possible.
- From the AlertMedia portal, the person calling the emergency conference call simply enters the group needed on the call, clicks send, and the system will immediately begin to dial the phone numbers of everyone on the call, adding them to the conference call as they pick up the phone.
- Notifications help coordinate people during events—whether that event is severe weather, a wi-fi outage, an active shooter, or something else.
- Many of these events transpire over the course of several days, requiring you to send multiple notifications alerting your people to the most current status.
- Too many notifications, however, carries the risk of notification fatigue—diluting the impact of individual messages because employees are so accustomed to receiving them.
- Event pages provide your employees a single webpage to find the most up-to-date information on the event, without having to send a new notification with each new development.
- On the event page you can post updates, answer questions, and upload valuable continuity information (such as emergency response plans, photos, and video) as the event transpires.
- Event pages can even be managed on the mobile app, making it possible for a security professional to manage the full cycle of an event—progression to resolution—without having to be at their desks or on their laptop.
- While our mass notification software can be easily accessed through a web browser, we know emergencies do not always occur when you’re behind a desktop computer.
- The AlertMedia mobile application provides our administrators nearly every feature included within the desktop version in an easy-to-use, native mobile app experience.
- AlertMedia provides stellar customer service.
- We put our customers first from day one, walking them through a simple onboarding process that can get them up-and-running within hours of signing—sometimes even in under an hour for companies with storms breathing down their necks, who need to start communicating with their people immediately.
- John Hargrove, CIO at Franklin Mint Credit Union, a customer onboarded in early 2018 in need of a reliable solution to communicate with employees during winter storms, spoke to this:
- “Within 15 minutes of receiving my login, I had all 375 employees uploaded, and I was sending test messages to our employee base within seconds.”
- Exceptional Customer Support and Industry-leading NPS: Each AlertMedia customer is given a dedicated customer success manager, as well as a 24/7 hotline for immediate assistance.
- The result is the highest customer satisfaction metrics in the industry: an NPS score of +68 (+71 in Q2 of 2018) and a 98% customer satisfaction rate (100% in Q2).
- AlertMedia does everything we can to make the onboarding process as painless as possible.
As Volkswagen said, “The AlertMedia team has been very helpful and knowledgeable and implementation was smooth. Very pleasant experience.”
Unmatched Global Growth:
- AlertMedia is the world’s fastest-growing emergency communication provider.
- In five short years, AlertMedia has grown from 0 to nearly 1,000 customers in over 90 countries.
- We’ve at least doubled our revenue year-over-year and are on track to have 1,200% revenue growth in 2018 over the last three years.
- Each day, we are helping more companies communicate with their employees during critical events.
AlertMedia Mobile App:
- Read more about AlertMedia’s robust mobile application. KVUE Feature on AlertMedia: In anticipation of Hurricane Florence, companies flocked to AlertMedia to prepare for the storm.
Key Feature Guide:
- Read about AlertMedia’s robust feature set. Rockland Trust Case Study: See why Rockland Trust Bank chose AlertMedia.
- “AlertMedia is so simple, anybody could learn how to use this platform in a matter of minutes. Many of the solutions we evaluated alongside AlertMedia seemed to be designed only for people comfortable with technology—and you could see that reflected in the complexity of the interfaces.”
AlertMedia a Finalist in 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
AST focuses on Homeland Security and Public Safety Breaking News, the Newest Initiatives and Hottest Technologies in Physical & IT Security, essential to meeting today’s growing security challenges.
The 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, Border Security, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, AlertMedia is competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Mass Notifications and Mobile Technologies.
To Learn More about the ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, see 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winners Honored at ISC East.
Over 100 distinguished guests from National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Executives from companies allied to Government, gathered from across North America and the Middle East to be honored from disciplines across the Security Industry in their respective fields which included representatives from:
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission
- State and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Leaders in Private Security