AppGuard, from Blue Ridge Networks has won the 2016 American Security Today (AST) Platinum Award for Best Cyber Anti-Malware solution.
American Security Today’s comprehensive ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program was organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of physical, IT, port security, law enforcement, and first responders, in acknowledgment of their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
(Find Out More, courtesy of AppGuard and YouTube)
Blue Ridge’s AppGuard Breach Prevention system offers the marketplace the most effective protection to defeat undetectable cybersecurity attacks.
Gartner, a well-known industry analyst firm, has estimated that up to 85% of breaches go undetected for weeks, even months.
The escalation of undetectable malware, phishing attacks, targeted attacks, and other forms of cybersecurity attacks specifically designed to defeat conventional protection methods has placed even the most diligent enterprises at the risk of costly breaches.
AppGuard represents the breakthrough needed by the marketplace to effectively mitigate this critical persistent risk of harmful breaches.
“The recent success of ransomware attacks has motivated criminal groups to intensify their attacks targeted to small and midsize businesses,” explains Mike Fumai, President and COO of Blue Ridge.
“We are committed to delivering effective and affordable cybersecurity solutions that protect our customers against harmful hacks potentially catastrophic to their business.
Users can rest easier knowing they are protected on and offline with AppGuard:
- Blocks viruses, zero-day malware, and many other undetectable threats without scanning or updating
- Protects applications, processes, and system resources for Windows systems
- Extends protection to documents, attachments, downloads, social network apps, and thumb drives
- Operates in the background without slowing down or interrupting the user experience
- Works in conjunction with legacy antivirus software and other system tools
- Compatible with all current Windows operating systems, including XP, effectively addressing any support gaps for both current and legacy systems
Blue Ridge Networks provides effective cybersecurity solutions to government, commercial enterprises and consumers.
The company offers an unmatched suite of field proven, reliable, scalable, certified, easy-to-use, and affordable cybersecurity solutions that “just work.”
American Security Today (AST) focuses on New and Evolving Homeland Security Threats at All Levels, which have Law Enforcement, First Responders and Public Safety personnel on the front lines of protecting our communities, cities and nation.