Blow & Drive Interlock, is providing its BDI 747 ignition interlock to the Texas Probation Community Supervision and Corrections Department in Denton County Texas.
Texas is the state with the highest number of interlocks on the road with almost 40,000.
Annual Ignition Interlock Industry Sales in Texas – $36,000.000
The BDI-747 is a state of the art ignition interlock device, breath-alcohol testing device approximately the size of a smartphone.
The ignition interlock device requires the driver to exhale into the device prior to starting the vehicle. The device will prevent the vehicle from starting if the driver’s blood-alcohol content exceeds a predetermined set level.
Interlocks are required for use by DUI or DWI (“driving under the influence” or “driving while intoxicated”) offenders as part of their mandatory court or motor vehicle department program.
(Learn More, courtesy of Financial News Network, Blow & Drive Interlock and YouTube)
The individual subject to the court or motor vehicle order pays for the installation/removal and monthly lease of the ignition interlock device.
The Company will provide monitoring of the device at predetermined intervals per state guidelines. Data will be collected and made available to the appropriate authorities for review.
The data will show all breath tests performed and/or missed tests as well as any attempt to bypass or circumvent the system. For states that require a picture or GPS location of the person performing the test, the device is equipped with camera & GPS technologies.
Why Blow & Drive’s Interlock is consumers’ #1 Choice
- Complete installation and monitoring on a wide range of vehicles to help you maintain compliance with DUI conviction restrictions.
- Reliable “alcohol specific” technology – no false positives
- Expert technicians to help you every step of the way
- Direct communication with the courts and Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) to minimize hassles for you
- Reliable customer service, so you’ve always got the support you need