Arecont Vision®, the industry leader in IP-based megapixel camera technology, and the Platinum Award Winner for Best IP Video Surveillance Solution in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is pleased to announce the Contera® Total Video Solution has been nominated to compete in the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program.
Arecont Vision Total Solution, Powered by Contera
VMS, Web Services, & Video Recorders
The Arecont Vision video surveillance solution is designed for traditional stand-alone video surveillance with ConteraVMS® video management system software, ConteraCMR® cloud managed recorders, & both ConteraIP® and Mega™ cameras.
Adding ConteraWS® web services brings the synergy of local and cloud-based video surveillance.
Arecont Vision Total Surveillance Solution
The Arecont Vision Total Surveillance Solution powered by Contera delivers the fusion of Arecont Vision Contera and Mega™ IP cameras with modern video management system software, a selection of advanced NVRs and recorders, and powerful cloud based management.
Everything Working Together.
- Cloud based centralized management system
- Avoids the pitfalls of cloud based video storage by recording locally for increased performance & reliability
- Export video to the cloud to store & share using secure links
- Connect from anywhere via full featured thick client, mobile apps, Apple TV app, or multi-browser web client
- User permissions & groups managed in the cloud
- Remote monitoring with instant notification of alarms, motion, or system health to desktop or mobile devices
- Eliminate cybersecurity risks of open inbound ports with no client side programming, supporting multi-factor authentication, NIST-compliant data encryption, & transport layer security
Cloud Managed Recorders
- NVR Appliance slim desktop, 8 port/2 – 16TB or 16 port/2 – 20TB video storage, integrated POE switch
- Desktop NVR Server, up to 32 channels, 4 – 24TB video storage
- Compact NVR Server, 2U rackmount, up to 64 channels, 12 – 40TB video storage with available RAID 5
- High Performance NVR Server, 2U rackmount, up to 128 channels, 16 – 80TB video storage with available RAID 5
- Ready for ConteraVMS® recorder license
The new Contera hardware, software, and services families join with the company’s industry-leading Arecont Vision MegaIP™ series of single and multi-sensor megapixel cameras, customer-proven across Europe and around the world.
ConteraVMS Video Management System, ConteraWS Web Services, ConteraCMR Cloud Managed Recorders, ConteraIP Indoor Dome and Micro Bullet megapixel cameras are available today.
Contera Bullet, Contera Outdoor Dome, and Contera Panoramic megapixel camera models are coming soon.
Arecont Vision at a Glance
Arecont Vision is a US company with headquarters, R&D, manufacturing, and support in Glendale, California, and has contributed more to the development of megapixel (MP) camera technology for professional security applications than any other camera manufacturer.
Their growing, worldwide installed base exceeded a million units shipped quite some time ago, offering proven quality, Made-in-USA megapixel cameras support a broad spectrum of surveillance applications and venues.
Arecont Vision megapixel cameras are relied upon by our customers every minute of every day.
Arecont Vision Competes in 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
AST focuses on Homeland Security and Public Safety Breaking News, the Newest Initiatives and Hottest Technologies in Physical & IT Security, essential to meeting today’s growing security challenges.
The 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, Border Security, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, the Contera® Total Video Solution will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative IP Video Surveillance Solutions.
To Learn More about the ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, see 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winners Honored at ISC East.
Over 100 distinguished guests from National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Executives from companies allied to Government, gathered from across North America and the Middle East to be honored from disciplines across the Security Industry in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission
- State and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Leaders in Private Security