Demisto Enterprise 2.0, the industry’s first comprehensive incident management platform to offer integrated threat intelligence and security orchestration, has been nominated to compete in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards program.
The new capabilities enable enterprises to integrate leading threat feeds with Demisto to manage indicators and automate threat hunting operations, saving time and significantly reducing the risk of exposure.
- Comprehensive Incident Management
- Advanced Automation via Playbooks
- Real-time Interactive Investigation and Threat Management
- Enhanced Splunk App and Slack Integration
(Learn More, courtesy of Demisto, Geektime and YouTube)
Scale Incident Investigation, Response and Reporting
Making Security Analysts Happier
Bi-directional Integration with products for Information Enrichment and Response Actions
- Dozens of built in integrations ready to configure with ease
- Bi-directional integrations enable automatic data collection for investigation and response actions
Triage and Respond Rapidly through Automated Playbooks
- Create new incidents automatically or manually by end user or security team
- Assign automated, playbook-based workflows to incidents for immediate and scalable response
- Create new playbooks or edit out-of-box ones based on security best practices and compliance regulations
Investigate and Collaborate with Security ChatOps
- Collaborate and take notes in context of investigation to expand insights and simplify handoffs
- DBot automatically detects duplicate incidents to reduce redundant work based on data in virtual war-room
- Issue data enrichment ChatOps commands and response tasks to DBot from within virtual war-room
- Delegate to and mentor junior analysts – via collaborative chat room
Journaling and Evidentiary Support
- Capture artifacts from integrated security solutions, notes and comments as evidence
- Correlate, link and track evidence to create a complete kill chain for attack
- Track complete audit trail for journaling and evidentiary support
Report, Assess and Audit via Automated Documentation
- Develop a clear understanding of incident trends and response to make business decisions
- Auto-document and generate report for each incident from the evidence data
- Track playbook tasks completed and SLA for each incident
Recently, Wipro has partnered with Silicon Valley-based security startup Demisto to deliver integrated and automated incident response as a managed service.
Along with this partnership, Wipro’s strategic investment arm Wipro Ventures has also made an investment in Demisto as part of the latter’s $20M Series B round of funding that was announced in February this year.
Accel-backed Demisto enables security operations teams to reduce the mean time to respond to a breach, as well as create consistent and audited incident management processes and increase analyst productivity.
The startup’s orchestration engine automates security tasks across more than 100 security products and weave human analyst activities and workflows with ease.
It also offers a collaborative and interactive for security operations teams (SOC teams) to investigate, track evidences and manage the entire incident life cycle with a complete auditable trail. Analysts can make use of this information to hunt and respond to threats.
Demisto’s technology is powered by a security chatbot DBot that learns from the real-life analyst interactions and past investigations. It then helps SOC teams with suggestions for analyst assignments, playbook enhancements, incident and indicator correlation and next steps in investigations
Demisto was founded in 2015 by Rishi Bhargava, Slavik Markovich, Dan Sarel and Guy Rinat. It has raised a total of around $26 million in funding so far and has offices in Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv.
(Hear from Slavik Markovich, Demisto CEO and Co-founder. Courtesy of TMCnetVideos and YouTube)
The Demisto Enterprise in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, Demisto Enterprise will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Cyber Security and Network Security Solutions.
American Security Today will be holding the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, Wednesday, November 15th at ISC East, the Northeast’s largest security industry event, in the Jacob Javits Exhibition Center in New York City.
At ISC East you will have the chance to meet with technical reps from over 225 leading brands in the security industry, allowing you to find out about new products and stay ahead of the competition.
Encompassing everything from Video Surveillance and Access Control to Smart Home Technologies and Unmanned Security, you’re sure to find products and services that will benefit your company and clients.
Good luck to the Demisto on becoming a Winner of the 2017 American Security Today’s Homeland Security Awards Program!
To learn more about Demisto Enterprise, please visit the company’s website at https://www.demisto.com/product/