Elbit Systems of America, is pleased to announce they will feature their advanced border security solutions at Border Security Expo.
The event takes place January 31 – February 1, 2018 at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas.
“As a trusted prime systems integrator for Customs and Border Protection, we are committed to providing Border Patrol, Air & Marine Operations, and the Office of Field Operations teams affordable solutions that increase unity of effort and situational awareness,” stated Raanan Horowitz, president and chief executive officer of Elbit Systems of America.
“Our proven performance and technical expertise with border security solutions position us to meet current needs and accommodate future growth of America’s wall system.”
Examples of the company’s solutions supporting America’s border security include:
Integrated Fixed Towers
- The Integrated Fixed Towers (IFT) system is an affordable, effective, and successfully deployed border security solution.
- It currently provides 24/7 surveillance capability along portions of the Arizona border.
- It uses radars and cameras mounted on towers, connected through a communications network to command and control centers at Border Patrol Stations.
- The system helps keep America and Border Patrol Agents safe by providing a high degree of situational awareness along the border.
- The program has been recognized for innovation and program excellence.
Integrated Border Security Operations Center
- Elbit Systems of America’s booth at border Security Expo will feature a simulated Border Security Operations Center that incorporates advanced border security solutions into an integrated operating picture for improved situational awareness.
Panoramic Wide Area Persistent Surveillance Systems
- GroundEye is a proven solution for providing operational control over wide stretches of terrain in both time and space.
- The capability includes high-resolution video capture, large area footprint recording, and analysis at close and long range.
- The SupervisIR is an infrared Wide Area Persistent Surveillance System (WAPS), which brings unprecedented surveillance and situational awareness capabilities to the user.
- The technology can be installed as part of legacy surveillance systems and networks, and used by border agents in vehicles or on the ground.
Mission-Critical Broadband Services for First Responders
- With Widebridge Cloud[TM] and SmartResponder[TM], reliable, secure, and P25-compliant smartphones interoperate over LTE with Land Mobile Radio handsets in the field.
- This app-based solution extends situational awareness, first responder safety, and value to served communities.
Counter Drone System
- ReDrone locates commercial drone threats in real time.
- Incorporating field-proven SIGINT and EW technologies, the system is ideal for defending:
- Borders, and
- Protecting airports, strategic facilities, public events, convoys and aircraft.
Man-Portable Unmanned Aerial System
- The VIDAR provides unparalleled utility and reliability to the UAS market.
- The battery-powered small UAS features a universal payload mounting system that enables one aircraft to support multiple vertically mounted payload configurations during any deployment.
Primrose Wireless Sensor Networks
- Primrose Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN) are comprised of miniaturized, spatially distributed and bi-directional remotely monitored sensors.
- Deployed at the ground level, these standalone, self-powered, intelligent nodes cooperatively detect and track the movements of people, vehicles, and other events.
To Learn More, visit the Elbit Systems of America exhibit at Border Security Expo in booth 201.
Elbit Systems of America, a leading provider of high performance products, system solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland security, commercial aviation, is an ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winner for Best Federal Government Security Program.