Electric Guard Dog, a security fence company dedicated to providing reliable solar powered electric fences & perimeter security, is pleased to announce the company’s Solar Powered Electric Fence, has been nominated to compete in the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program.
Electric Guard Dog (EGD) is a one-of-a-kind physical security deterrent, offering multiple layers of protection for cargo, trucking, rental fleets, auto auctions and dealers, and many other outside assets.
It is one of INC’s 500 fastest-growing private companies, and is the market leader in electric perimeter fencing.
98% of Its customers report NO external theft the first year after installation.
The fundamental protection is a physical barrier enclosing a patented 7,000-volt fence reachable only by intrusion, not accident.
Electric Guard Dog’s Integrated Layers of Security provide essential measures that deter, detect and delay theft anywhere on your property.
Electric Guard Dog begins with three proven Core Layers of deterrence:
- Warning signs are provided with our solar electric fences.
- Each sign displays a warning to inform criminals of the 7,000 volts that are delivered by our solar powered electric fence.
- Few thieves will ever touch or approach our outdoor perimeter alarm system, and no thief will touch it more than once.
- Thieves prefer silence and will often abandon a break-in when our loud outdoor perimeter alarm system is activated.
- Any attempt to scale or touch the solar electric fence will activate the outdoor perimeter alarm system and a quick response from our monitoring center.
(Learn More about EGD’s Core Layers of Deterrence and how the company’s Solar Powered Electric Fences work. Courtesy Electric Guard Dog and YouTube.)
EGD’s pioneering RMR business model and integrated systems focus on deterrence, fueled by uninterruptible solar power, 24/7 monitoring and response, and layers that include video, alarms, and building intrusion sensors.
- Are you doing enough to protect your buildings, offices and sensitive spaces against unauthorized entry, even within your perimeter?
- EGD’s outdoor perimeter alarm system and solar powered electric fence solutions include door and window contacts, motion and glassbreak detectors and more, all backed by support from our monitoring center.
. False alarm or real emergency?
- Quit guessing and know what’s going on when your perimeter security system goes off.
- 24/7 video monitoring allows you to instantly verify alarms through a mobile app.
- EGD’s solar electric fence includes cameras that are installed at critical site points.
- These cameras are connected to a local Network Video Recorder to provide cloud-based video alarm verification.
- Let EGD do the video monitoring for you.
- EGD is there 24/7 to instantly verify alarms from your electric security gate and respond.
- EGD’s team will also help catch the thieves who fail to bypass the solar electric fence. Cameras connected to a local Network Video Recorder provide cloud-based video alarm verification.
- It is vital to respond to intruders that are attempting to bypass the solar powered electric fence and outdoor perimeter alarm system on your property.
- Law enforcement officials are often overburdened and may not always respond on time.
- Whatever the emergency, from theft to maintenance issues, EGD Response Officers are trained to investigate and take action on site 24/7 when an individual attempts to bypass your perimeter security system and electric security gate.
Electric Guard Dog is an electric security fence company that is a partner of local law enforcement, trade, and task force organizations to ensure a cost-effective reliable perimeter security system solution for its customers.
EGD also offers security services to businesses that are looking to protect their property from theft.
Electric Guard Dog has successfully served the trucking industry, auto dismantlers, auto auctions, metal recyclers, rental companies, and truck sales organizations.
(Hear from Comm Bill Bratton, on the effectiveness of Electric Guard Dogs (EGD) fencing. Bratton joined EGD’s Board in January 2019. Courtesy of Electric Guard Dog and YouTube.)
Electric Guard Dog was literally a guard dog company from 1973 until 1991 when the founder developed his initial electric fencing model.
Innovation has continued through today; the company’s headquarters since 2017 have been in the Center for Applied Innovation in the University of South Carolina’s sector called Innovista.
“We are a security fence company that offers solar powered electric fences and perimeter security systems that are designed to protect your property from theft,” according to Electric Guard Dog.
The Annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program is specifically designed to honor distinguished government and vendor solutions that deliver enhanced value, benefit and intelligence to end users in a variety of government, homeland security and public safety vertical markets.
The 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program drew an overwhelming response from industry leaders with a record high number of corporate and government nominations received, as well as record breaking ‘ASTORS’ Presentation Luncheon Attendees, with top firms trying to register for the exclusive high – end luncheon and networking opportunity – right up to the event kickoff on Wednesday afternoon, at the ISC East registration!
As a competitor in the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards, Electric Guard Dog will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Physical Perimeter Security Solutions.
Over 130 distinguished guests representing National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Firms, gathered from across North America, Europe and the Middle East to be honored among their peers in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Federal Protective Service (FPS)
- Argonne National Laboratory
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission Office of Personnel Management
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Viasat, Hanwha Techwin, Lenel, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Verint, Canon U.S.A., BriefCam, Pivot3, Milestone Systems, Allied Universal, Ameristar Perimeter Security and More!
The 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program is Proudly Sponsored by ATI Systems, Attivo Networks, Automatic Systems, and Desktop Alert.
Final nominations are now being accepted for the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards at https://americansecuritytoday.com/ast-awards/.
|Access Control/ Identification
|Law Enforcement Counter Terrorism
|Perimeter Barrier/ Deterrent System
|Interagency Interdiction Operation
|Cloud Computing/Storage Solution
|Body Worn Video Product
|Mass Notification System
|Fire & Safety
|License Plate Recognition
|And Many Others!
Don’t see a Direct Hit for your Product, Agency or Organization?
Submit your category recommendation for consideration to Michael Madsen, AST Publisher at: email@example.com.
The Annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards is the preeminent U.S. Homeland Security Awards Program highlighting the most cutting-edge and forward-thinking security solutions coming onto the market today, to ensure our readers have the information they need to stay ahead of the competition, and keep our Nation safe – one facility, street, and city at a time.
Good luck to Electric Guard Dog on being a Winner in the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Awards!
2018 Champions Edition
See the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Champions Edition – ‘Best Products of 2018 ‘ Year in Review’ for in-depth coverage of the outstanding products and services of firms receiving American Security Today’s 2018‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards.’
Enter Early to Maximize Media Coverage of your Products and Services at Kickoff, and Get the Recognition Your Organization Deserves!
And be sure to Register Soon for the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at ISC East 2019 to ensure your place at this limited- space event!
Why the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program?
American Security Today’s comprehensive Annual Homeland Security Awards Program is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of physical, IT, port security, law enforcement, and first responders, in acknowledgment of their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
Why American Security Today?
American Security Today is uniquely focused on the broader Homeland Security & Public Safety marketplace with over 70,000 readers at the Federal, State and local levels of government as well as firms allied to government.
The old traditional security marketplace has been covered by a host of security publications that have changed little over many years.
American Security Today brings forward a fresh compelling look and read with our customized digital publications that provides our readers with solutions to their challenges.
Our Editorial staff provides a full plate of topics for our AST monthly digital editions, AST Website and AST Daily News Alerts.
The editorial calendar and AST’s high drawing website features 23 different Technology and Marketing Sectors such as Access Control, Perimeter Protection, Video Surveillance/Analytics, Airport Security, Border Security, CBRNE Detection, Border Security, Ports, Cybersecurity, Networking Security, Encryption, Law Enforcement, First Responders, Campus Security, Security Services, Corporate Facilities and Emergency Response among others.
These sectors are part of the new integration, where these major applications communicate with one another in a variety of solutions to protect our cities and critical infrastructure.
AST has Expanded readership into vital Critical Infrastructure audiences such as Protection of Nuclear Facilities, Water Plants & Dams, Bridges & Tunnels, and other Potential targets of terrorism.
Other areas of concern include Transportation Hubs, Public Assemblies, Government Facilities, Sporting & Concert Stadiums, our Nation’s Schools & Universities, and Commercial Business Destinations – enticing targets for extremist or lone wolf attacks due to the large number of persons and resources clustered together.
As a security partner for approximately 4,000 commercial and industrial locations across the U.S., Electric Guard Dog protects businesses from theft and provides a safer work environment for employees while reducing total security costs.
For additional information, please visit www.electricguarddog.com.
To Learn More, see EGD’s frequently asked questions and case studies to learn more about our security solutions.
AST strives to meet a 3 STAR trustworthiness rating, based on the following criteria:
- Provides named sources
- Reported by more than one notable outlet
- Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos