XProtect Corporate, from Milestone Systems, is powerful IP video management software (VMS) designed for large-scale and high-security deployments.
Its single management interface enables efficient administration of the system, including all cameras and security devices, regardless of the system’s size or if it is distributed across multiple sites.
For systems demanding supreme situational awareness and precise response to incidents, XProtect Corporate includes Milestone XProtect® Smart Wall.
(XProtect® 2016 offers a host of new features and capabilities that put Milestone users in control of their surveillance system – like never before. Find out how the latest version of Milestone’s award-winning VMS benefits installations of all sizes. Courtesy of Milestone and YouTube)
XProtect Corporate features advanced video grooming functions and encryption capabilities that help organizations reducing the video storage cost, while ensure the integrity of video evidence and comply with industry and federal regulations.
Reliable high-performance surveillance software
High performance recording server:
- Building on a native 64-bit windows implementation and an highly optimized database technology with RAM-based pre-buffering, the recording server supports minimum 3.1 Gbit/s recording rate
Hot standby Recording Servers:
- Maintain video viewing and recording capabilities with minimal interruption and video loss in the event of network problems, server failure, loss of power or any other system problem
- Uses camera-based storage as a complement to the central storage in the recording servers, with flexible video retrieval based on time schedules, events or manual requests, including the ability to combine centrally and remotely stored video using Scalable Video Quality Recording™ (SVQR).
(Milestone Interconnect™ is a unique system concept that connects all XProtect® video management software (VMS), Milestone Husky NVRs and Milestone Arcus appliances with Milestone’s premium software XProtect® Corporate. Courtesy of Milestone and YouTube)
Ideal for large-scale and distributed surveillance operations
Unlimited system scalability:
- Supports an unlimited number of cameras, users and sites
Centralized single management interface:
- Provides efficient system administration of all connected cameras and devices, regardless of system size or distribution
Customizable user interface:
- Optimize system management interface for different roles and level of administrative users
Advanced rights management:
- Supports inherited user rights and the ability to assign partial management rights
- XProtect Corporate can interconnect with all XProtect VMS, Milestone Arcus and Milestone Husky products providing central operation and cost-effective management of geographically dispersed surveillance sites
(Compare the CPU load and video performance in XProtect® Smart Client 2014 and XProtect® Smart Client 2016 with hardware acceleration. Courtesy of Milestone and YouTube)
Supreme situational awareness
Interactive Smart Maps:
- A comprehensive overview of camera locations and layouts of the entire surveillance installation allows for quick detection of trouble areas. The system includes a Smart Maps feature that supports GIS and CAD drawings, as well as online maps services like Google, Bing and OpenStreetMap.
- Provides a consolidated overview of security and system alarms for immediate visual verification
XProtect Smart Wall:
- Advanced video wall solution included with the software. It enables control room operators to share a wide range of information, including live and recorded video, images, maps, alarms and text messages, to better coordinate response activities
- Flag video sequences of particular interest and add descriptive notes, enabling users to easily share information and increase efficiency in investigating incidents
Advanced search tools:
- Smart Search and Sequence Explorer allow users to quickly sort through large amounts of evidence
Secure and efficient video handling
Cost efficient video storage:
- Multi-stage video storage including video grooming possibilities provide efficient long-term storage, while all video remains online
- Secures availability of recordings for investigations by allowing users to manually extend the retention time by overriding the normal video archiving and grooming policies
Video database encryption and digital signing:
- Confirms exported video has not been modified or tampered with when played back by law enforcements and public authorities
Strict user rights:
- Protect the integrity of live and recorded video by restricting permission to specific cameras, functions and time periods or controlling individual user access
- Features generic framework for handling and storing video-related metadata
The new release includes a major extension of the system configuration interface, available via the Milestone Integration Platform SDK, which further supports the open platform community.
XProtect Corporate 2016 R2 introduces major extensions of the system configuration interface, available via the Milestone Integration Platform SDK.
The system configuration interface enables external business systems and applications to make configuration changes to the XProtect Corporate VMS system.
This further extends the possibilities for solution partners, video service providers and end customers, to develop either integrated or dedicated configuration and management applications to optimized the configuration of the underlying XProtect Corporate VMS system.
Three powerful ways to view your XProtect Corporate system for free
XProtect Corporate is easy to use with three free, flexible interfaces.
- XProtect® Smart Client is the daily client interface for control over the entire installation.
- XProtect® Web Client lets you view, play back and share video on web browsers and computers.
- Milestone Mobile is for viewing and controlling video from smartphones and tablets.
(See Milestone XProtect Mobile, an Android™ application that enables you to effectively monitor video from all XProtect video management software (VMS) products directly on your smartphone or tablet. Courtesy of Milestone and YouTube)
XProtect Corporate 2016 R2 is shipped with new versions of all viewing interfaces: XProtect® Smart Wall 2016 R2, XProtect® Smart Client 2016 R2, XProtect® Web Client 2016 R2, Milestone Mobile 2016 R2
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group.
Milestone Systems technologies are easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems.