Orion Entrance Control, will showcase the new Clear View speed lane with MorphoWAVE technology at the 27th annual ASIS NYC Security Conference and Expo to be held June 7-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City.
“Our newest line of clear view turnstiles offer increased visibility to any lobby or entry way needing access control security,” said Orion Entrance Control, Inc., CEO and Founder Stephen Caroselli.
“Plus, with available features like the MorphoWAVE biometric reader that allows access based on fingerprints, our turnstiles offer the latest in technological advances.”
“We hope ASIS NYC attendees will visit us at Booth 314 to learn more about our growing product line.”
ASIS NYC is an annual two-day event that features education sessions on today’s hottest security issues, an expo of more than 100 solution providers, and networking opportunities with more than 2,500 peers from the public and private sectors.
It is hosted by the New York Chapter of ASIS International, the leading organization of security professionals.
ASIS NYC attendees are invited to visit Orion Entrance Control, Inc., Booth 314 to demo exciting new products, including:
OBSG-LG-CV-Wave Turnstile –
- The OBSG-LG-CV-Wave is an Optical Barrier Swing Glass-Low Glass-Clear View Wave turnstile with an open look – accentuated by 3/8-inch transparent glass on the sides and 3/8-inch tempered swing glass.
- Integrated into the pedestal is the Safran MorphoWAVE biometric reader that captures fingerprints in just one contactless movement or “wave.”
- The throughput yield is one person per second which provides any lobby with a sleek and modern option for turnstile security.
Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW) and Surface Pro 4 Touchscreen/Armodilo Case –
- Infinity Remote Lane Control Software (IRLC-SW) is user friendly lane control software that is intuitive and offers an array of support for end users and integrators.
- IRLC-SW includes advanced alarm-type display, technical service tools, lane beam status, I/O status, and per lane volume adjustment.
- Multiple screens can be connected via LAN.
- Orion’s IRLC-SW allows access to lanes via a desktop touch screen or tablet.
- Maximize your Infinity Remote Lane Control Software with the Surface Pro 4 touchscreen enclosed in a durable, sleek Armodilo case.
Add Orion Entrance Control, Inc., Booth 314 to the ASIS NYC show planner by visiting: http://www.expocad.com/host/fx/asis/17nyc/exfx.html#floorplan