Every day the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Air Traffic Organization provides service to more than 44,000 flights and 2.7 million airline passengers across more than 29 million square miles of airspace.
To support its mission critical debriefing, incident handling and continuous improvement the FAA, which regulates and oversees all aspects of civil aviation in the United States, has chosen NICE, a Platinum ‘ASTORS’ Award Winner for Three Consecutive Years in the Annual ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, to support the rapidly evolving air traffic control requirements, awarding it a ten year contract with a potential value of up to $137 million.
NICE Air Traffic Control (ATC) Software Solutions for Communications Recording and Management
NICE’s solutions reliably record all types of voice communications between aircraft, ATC operations and ground personnel.
The NICE Inform Incident Information Management Solution seamlessly interfaces with a myriad of ATC software systems to capture and fuse voice, radar, CCTV video and other data so you get a synchronous view and 360-degree visibility into incidents.
NICE ATC solutions are installed and operating in hundreds of ATC centers and airports worldwide, including several of the world’s busiest airports.
NICE has a long standing history and commitment to its ATC customers, and understands the necessity for high quality, reliability and integrity of all parts of the recording and incident management solution; applications, software, hardware, platforms, infrastructure and service.
Advanced Incident Management
Simplifying the processes of Capture, Search, Reconstruction, Organization and Distribution, NICE Inform provides authorized users with immediate access to captured ATC incident data and media, allowing it to be synchronized and replayed exactly as the events occurred.
Recorded multimedia communications and other information from ATC software systems, including air-to-ground radio, telephony, video, appended flight plans, photos, radar screen captures and more, can be organized in a secure incident folder, and quarantined for a specific retention period.
NICE Inform facilitates secure incident information sharing within and among airport and aviation associations and can dramatically accelerate air traffic investigations.
Improve Quality Assurance and Compliance
NICE Inform Evaluator automatically selects calls for quality review.
It allows you to easily create and score with customized evaluation forms, and run reports to identify and reduce knowledge gaps and compliance violations.
Find Critical Incident Evidence Faster with Audio Analytics
NICE Inform Audio Analytics allows you to find the proverbial ‘needle in the haystack’.
During investigations, you’ll be able to quickly find calls and information related to an incident as the indexing is done immediately once the call ends.
This allows you to quickly search for calls based on words, sounds and phrases that can uncover information relevant to the investigation, or even seemingly unrelated information.
This not only speeds up the process, it infuses it with potentially valuable insights.
NICE INFORM FOR ATC FEATURES
- Live Monitor enables supervisors to instantly listen in
- NICE Inform Verify provides a rapid replay function for recent emergency calls
- Simple and Advanced Search queries across multimedia sources
- Synchronized playback of audio and video
- Playback features include:
- AGC, loop replay, speed control and more
- Investigation tools include:
- Copy and Paste clipboard functions
- Volume and balance control per audio channel
- Annotations in voice and text for any captured multimedia interaction
- Authentication features include:
- Digital signature
- Spoken date and time on playback
- Audio certification added to distributed information
- Distribution is prepared in a single process through an easy-to-follow wizard
- Inform Media Player
- A stand-alone media player application
- Non-Inform users can review incidents offline
- Encrypted, authenticated, secure
- Audit history of every user action
- Supports multiple NICE voice recording platforms (NICELog, HDL+, Trunked Radio, VoIP Logger and NPX)
- Supports NICE Screen Encoder platform for 24X7 screen recording
- Supports Video integration with NiceVision Video Surveillance
- User preferences – powerful configuration of virtually any element of the application
- Automated server resilience with database replication tool
- Integration with EMC® Centera® for increased and enhanced on-line storage and archiving
- Available in multiple languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian and Simplified Chinese
- Comprehensive, content sensitive Help function Q Inform-Lite licensed product version – entry-level version of Inform
- Saves time on incident reproductions
- Reduces costs
- Consolidates information silos
- Improves processes and operational efficiency
- Enhances performance, training, evaluation and consistency of service
- Reduces physical storage and filing space requirements
- Promotes an environmentally friendly work process
- Enhances interoperability between departments and organizations
“Millions of flyers rely upon the FAA daily to ensure their safety,” said Chris Wooten, Executive Vice President, NICE.
“In mission critical times of need, the FAA needs to be best positioned to act fast and respond smartly.”
“We at NICE recognize the need of this important work and are ready to support the FAA as it improves incident related debriefing and investigations.”
“We look forward to continuing our years of service in supporting the FAA.”
NICE a Double Award Winner in the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
Best 911 Recording & Analytics
Best Investigation/ Surveil/Detection Software
*NICE was also recognized in the 2017 and 2016 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Programs
The Annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program is specifically designed to honor distinguished government and vendor solutions that deliver enhanced value, benefit and intelligence to end users in a variety of government, homeland security and public safety vertical markets.
Over 130 distinguished guests representing National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Firms, gathered from across North America, Europe and the Middle East to be honored among their peers in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Federal Protective Service (FPS)
- Argonne National Laboratory
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission Office of Personnel Management
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Viasat, Hanwha Techwin, Lenel, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Verint, Canon U.S.A., BriefCam, Pivot3, Milestone Systems, Allied Universal, Ameristar Perimeter Security and More!
The Annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards is the preeminent U.S. Homeland Security Awards Program highlighting the most cutting-edge and forward-thinking security solutions coming onto the market today, to ensure our readers have the information they need to stay ahead of the competition, and keep our Nation safe – one facility, street, and city at a time.
Proud Sponsors of the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program include ATI Systems, Attivo Networks, Automatic Systems, and Desktop Alert.
Time is Running Out to Receive the Recognition Your Organization Deserves!
Enter the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Today at https://americansecuritytoday.com/ast-awards/
Eligible “Government Excellence Award” Nominations are Complimentary, in Appreciation for Service.
|Access Control/ Identification||Personal/Protective Equipment||Law Enforcement Counter Terrorism|
|Perimeter Barrier/ Deterrent System||Interagency Interdiction Operation||Cloud Computing/Storage Solution|
|Facial/IRIS Recognition||Body Worn Video Product||Cyber Security|
|Video Surveillance/VMS||Mobile Technology||Anti-Malware|
|Audio Analytics||Disaster Preparedness||ID Management|
|Thermal/Infrared Camera||Mass Notification System||Fire & Safety|
|Metal/Weapon Detection||Rescue Operations||Critical Infrastructure|
|License Plate Recognition||Detection Products||And Many Others!|