Senstar’s Video Management Software (VMS) division (formerly Aimetis) moves to new headquarters
Remaining in Waterloo, Ontario, the heart of Canada’s Technology Triangle and a 1.5-hour drive west of Toronto, Senstar has relocated to an 8,500 square foot state-of-the-art facility.
The new facility offers comfort and convenience to both employees and customers, as it is located adjacent to one of Waterloo’s new Light Rapid Transit stations, and features a dedicated training facility and demo room.
“Because of the company’s growth over the past few years, we had employees located at two different offices in Waterloo,” said Dave Thompson, VP Engineering and Support.
“Our new headquarters will bring the entire VMS team together and will support future growth as we continue to expand our footprint in the global VMS market.”
Senstar’s new address is: 595 Parkside Drive, Unit 6Waterloo, Ontario N2L 0C7 Canada +1-844-246-3847
The new benchmark for intelligent video management systems (VMS)
Symphony is a software platform that allows you to control your entire video surveillance system from one central location.
Connect and configure cameras, monitor open spaces, implement video analytics, or use centralized cloud management tools for multi-site management.
Senstar’s VMS division leads the development efforts of Senstar Symphony™:
- A suite of video analytics to improve business intelligence, and
- Several appliances designed specifically to make managing and storing video easier and more efficient.
(Learn More. Symphony is the new benchmark for intelligent video management software (VMS). Highly scalable, easy to set up and use, Symphony is the perfect solution for both single server installations and multi-server deployments. Courtesy of Senstar and YouTube)
Symphony™ Features and Benefits Include:
- Optimized for both recording and streaming video, reducing onsite hardware requirements
- Dedicated HTML5-based web client, eliminates the need to install and maintain a Windows®-based management client
Centralized Cloud Management
- Using Aimetis Enterprise Manager™, can be managed centrally providing software updates, configuration, and health monitoring over multi-site deployments
- Analytic applications include motion tracking, auto-PTZ tracking, people counting, and more
- Employs SSL encryption on all communications ensures secure deployment
Penetration testing routinely used to proactively identify and resolve potential security issues
Server and Storage Failover
- Efficiently delivers built-in failover functionality without the need for expensive Microsoft Clustering and extra server
Mobile App Option
- Seamlessly connects to Symphony™ from anywhere in the world via smartphone or tablet
- View and playback video, control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, manage I/O devices, receive alarm push notifications, and more
(Learn More about Senstar, courtesy of the company and YouTube)