Senstar Corporation is pleased to announce the Senstar Thin Client, has been nominated to compete in the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program.
No PC? No Problem. No Hassle Video Display is Here.
Thin Client is the world’s easiest and most compact way to play live video from ONVIF/RTSP compliant surveillance cameras (up to 16 video streams displayed at one time).
(Thin Client. Open, simple, and cost-effective PC alternative. Courtesy of Senstar Corporation and YouTube.)
Powered via PoE, you simply connect the appliance to the network and attach a TV or monitor.
Configuration is handled via an onboard web server.
Running an embedded version of Linux, Thin Client does not require end-user training, anti-virus software, maintenance, or regular software updates.
When connected to a network running the Senstar Symhony VMS, it functions as a low-cost, low-maintenance operator client with basic playback and export capabilities.
Open, simple, and cost-effective PC alternative
Its easy setup and compact design are ideal for space constrained environments such as hospitals, banking, and retail.
Senstar Thin Client Features and benefits
- Decodes high definition, 1080p video from 30+ network video manufacturers
- Easily integrates into existing security deployments and new projects
- Installation takes less than five minutes with the capability to connect to iPhone & Android apps for remote control of cameras and multiple screen layouts
- Easy video playback and export – pairs perfectly with Symphony VMS for easy surveillance video playback and export
- Quick and low cost way to review and export surveillance footage for internal use or for review by authorities without sacrificing quality
- Live, playback, and video export ability when connected to Symphony
- Stream digital signage using a USB flash drive
- VESA, wall, or desktop mount options
- PoE powered for less energy use
- Centralize firmware management and health monitoring with Aimetis Enterprise Manager integration
- Connects directly to cameras using ONVIF Profile S for direct display of security footage or digital signage
- Connects directly to Symphony VMS and will display any Symphony connected H.264 camera. For a list of compatible Symphony cameras visit Supported Video Devices.
(Symphony is the new benchmark for intelligent video management software (VMS). Highly scalable, easy to set up and use, Symphony is the perfect solution for both single server installations and multi-server deployments. Courtesy of the Senstar Corporation and YouTube. Posted on Sep 26, 2017.)
Senstar at a Glance
Senstar has been safeguarding people, places and property with the world’s largest portfolio of perimeter intrusion detection sensors for over 35 years.
Now combined with world-class video management systems and analytics (formerly Aimetis), Senstar offers a comprehensive suite of proven technologies that work together to reduce complexity, improve performance and unify support.
(Senstar has been manufacturing, selling and supporting the world’s largest portfolio of perimeter intrusion detection sensor technologies for more than 30 years. Senstar is also a leading provider of personal duress solutions. Senstar’s products and solutions can be found around the world in more than 80 countries, in tens of thousands of sites including borders, ports, military and government, correctional facilities, and other critical sites. Courtesy of the Senstar Corporation and YouTube. Posted on Apr 26, 2016.)
Senstar LM100 Competes in 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
AST focuses on Homeland Security and Public Safety Breaking News, the Newest Initiatives and Hottest Technologies in Physical & IT Security, essential to meeting today’s growing security challenges.
The 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, Border Security, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, Senstar Thin Client will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative IP Video Surveillance Solutions.
To Learn More about the ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, see 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winners Honored at ISC East.
Over 100 distinguished guests from National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Executives from companies allied to Government, gathered from across North America and the Middle East to be honored from disciplines across the Security Industry in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission
- State and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Leaders in Private Security