Senstar, a world leader in video management and perimeter intrusion detection solutions (PIDS), and a Triple Winner in the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, launched two innovative new products at ISC West 2019 – Senstar Symphony Access Control (AS), and the FiberPatrol FP400 zone-based intrusion detection system for fence applications.
Symphony AC is new open software solution designed to support the industry’s most trusted brands of access control and intrusion hardware and available as an extension to the Symphony Video Management Software (VMS), the module provides a full set of access control functions, including enrollment, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
With support for both legacy and IP-based systems, Symphony AC eliminates vendor lock-in, enabling site owners to manage hardware from multiple vendors in a single easy-to-use interface.
Available as a standalone application, Symphony AC provides a full set of access control functions, including enrollment, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting.
Access control events can be used in the Symphony VMS as triggers for rules, camera call-up, and alarm generation. Each alarm can be linked to a map location and multiple video feeds, enabling each event to be viewed from different camera perspectives or locations.
For security personnel monitoring the building, this means only one application is required to monitor and respond to events, with live and recorded video being accessible from the Symphony VMS Windows, web, and mobile clients.
Senstar Symphony AC Features & Benefits Include:
- Manage legacy and IP-based access control hardware from major vendors
- Monitor alarm, intrusion, HVAC and fire detection devices
- Display video of access control events in the Symphony VMS (each event can be linked to graphical map and mulitple video feeds)
- Comprehensive modules for:
- Event management
- Device management
- User enrollment
- Access levels and profiles
- Triggers and macros
- Logging and reporting
- Active Directory synchronization
- Runs on Windows operating systems and commercial off-the-shelf hardware
- Per-door licensing, no artificial device limits
(Learn More. Symphony is the new benchmark for intelligent video management software (VMS). Highly scalable, easy to set up and use, Symphony is the perfect solution for both single server installations and multi-server deployments. Courtesy of Senstar Corp and YouTube.)
FiberPatrol FP400 is one of the most affordable fiber optic perimeter intrusion sensors on the market, offering cost-effective zone-reporting option for smaller perimeters.
Each processor provides up to 4 zones of detection and supports non-sensing lead-in cable, enabling electronics to be installed up to 20 km (12 mi) from the perimeter fence.
(Senstar’s FiberPatrol FP400 is a cost‑effective fiber optic fence-mounted perimeter intrusion detection system that detects any attempt to cut, climb, or otherwise break through the fence. Cost effective for small sites. Courtesy of Senstar Corp and YouTube. Posted on Apr 9, 2019.)
Each processor provides up to 4 zones of detection and supports insensitive lead-in enabling electronics to be installed up to 12 mi from the perimeter fence. It is ideal for small sites with concerns over EMI, lightning, or conductive elements on the perimeter.
FiberPatrol FP400 Features and benefits Include:
- 4 detection zones per processor, with up to 300 m (984 ft) per zone
- Up to 20 km (12.4 mi) of insensitive lead cable to zone start
- Outdoor, extended temperature-rated processor may be panel-mounted, installed on a rack tray, or installed outdoors in a protective enclosure
- Environmentally Derived Adaptive Processing Technology (EDAPT) minimizes nuisance alarms
- Built-in Ethernet with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Low power consumption
- Calibrated with Windows®-based point-and-click utility – over the network or locally via USB
- Software-configurable output relays and auxiliary inputs simplify integration with alarm panels and other security devices
“Symphony AC and FiberPatrol FP400 are examples of Senstar’s continued commitment to developing products to meet the evolving security needs of our customers,” explains Kristen Cory, Vice President Sales, North America.
“Both these products address very specific site requirements, allowing Senstar to offer more options to our customers and continue to build on our success as one of the industry’s most trusted and reliable security providers.”
Senstar a Triple Winner in the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
Best Fencing Solution
Best Perimeter Protection System
Best IP Video Surveillance Solution
Senstar Thin Client
The Annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards Program is specifically designed to honor distinguished government and vendor solutions that deliver enhanced value, benefit and intelligence to end users in a variety of government, homeland security and public safety vertical markets.
Over 130 distinguished guests representing National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Firms, gathered from across North America, Europe and the Middle East to be honored among their peers in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Federal Protective Service (FPS)
- Argonne National Laboratory
- The Department of Homeland Security
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission Office of Personnel Management
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Viasat, Hanwha Techwin, Lenel, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Verint, Canon U.S.A., BriefCam, Pivot3, Milestone Systems, Allied Universal, Ameristar Perimeter Security and More!
The Annual ‘ASTORS’ Awards is the preeminent U.S. Homeland Security Awards Program highlighting the most cutting-edge and forward-thinking security solutions coming onto the market today, to ensure our readers have the information they need to stay ahead of the competition, and keep our Nation safe – one facility, street, and city at a time.
The 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program was Proudly Sponsored by ATI Systems, Attivo Networks, Automatic Systems, Desktop Alert, and Royal Holdings Technologies.
Early Bird Nominations are now being accepted for the 2019 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland SecurityAwards at https://americansecuritytoday.com/ast-awards/.
|Access Control/ Identification||Personal/Protective Equipment||Law Enforcement Counter Terrorism|
|Perimeter Barrier/ Deterrent System||Interagency Interdiction Operation||Cloud Computing/Storage Solution|
|Facial/IRIS Recognition||Body Worn Video Product||Cyber Security|
|Video Surveillance/VMS||Mobile Technology||Anti-Malware|
|Audio Analytics||Disaster Preparedness||ID Management|
|Thermal/Infrared Camera||Mass Notification System||Fire & Safety|
|Metal/Weapon Detection||Rescue Operations||Critical Infrastructure|
|License Plate Recognition||Detection Products||And Many Others!|