Automatic Systems’ SlimLane Security Lane Optical Turnstiles have been nominated to compete in the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards program.
Featuring a streamlined design, SlimLane’s fast double swing doors combine high throughput with advanced user protection while providing a minimal footprint.
Security Entrance Lanes provide a high level of bidirectional entrance control without compromising user safety. Their modern yet discreet design fits right into corporate or public environments.
(Automatic Systems’ SlimLane range of swing doors speed gates is the most compelling product offering for security turnstiles on the market, combining maximum throughput in a minimum footprint with high speed and best in class security in a modern and streamlined design. courtesy of Automatic Systems and YouTube)
The SlimLane 940 Swing Door Barrier Optical Turnstile provides enhanced access control in both directions of passage. Offering an optimized balance between throughput and a compact footprint.
The SlimLane 950 product offers a wider walkway for people with reduced mobility or for service personnel in minimal footprint.
The SlimLane 944 / 945 Twin products offer the possibility of maximum pedestrian flow with a minimal footprint.
The Slimlane 944 provides enhanced access control in both directions of passage. It offers the possibility of maximum pedestrian flow with a minimal footprint.
The SlimLane 944 Single Security Entrance Lane can be easily combined with SlimLane 940, 945 or 950.
The SlimLane EP is an enhancement to the popular SlimLane optical turnstile which consists of extended end posts allowing for multiple peripheral integration opportunities.
It offers superior ability to integrate multiple card reader and various technologies due to the wider cabinet pedestals and large reader window option.
The enhanced possibilities include elevator destination dispatch screens, multiple card readers, visitor management systems, biometrics and Qscan-T cell phone bar codes.
SlimLane EP – Summary of Unique Features:
- Slim and flexible footprint
- Extended Posts with with wide windows for integration of multiple peripherals
- UL 2593 certified for electrical and mechanical safety
- Variety of glass heights up to 72”
- 5 million MCBF (Mean Cycles Between Failure)
- Standard 5 Year Warranty
- Secure Egress Mode prevents force entry attempts by mechanical locking but always allows emergency egress
The basic SlimLane is already unique for its small footprint, UL2593 certification, and 5 million MCBF (Mean Cycles Between Failure) rating.
The EP version adds the additional integration options which are often required for architectural front lobby access control design solutions.
The SlimLane EP has a variety of glass barrier heights available ranging from 35” to 72” so it can accommodate various levels of security needs.
The higher glass availability allows SlimLane to meet the strict security demands of many government and corporate security specifiers, consultant/engineers, and clients.
A combination of elevated computing power and a high density matrix of IR (infrared) beams guarantees superior tailgate detection with SlimLane EP, consistent with other barrier optical turnstile products by Automatic Systems.
The SlimLane EP, as with the entire range of SlimLane swing door optical turnstiles, combines high speed bi-directional throughput with the highest reliability, security, and most footprint flexibility of any barrier type optical turnstile.
(See at the Vast Array of Options that the SlimLane Turnstiles Offer, courtesy of Automatic Systems and YouTube)
Available in narrow or (ADA) wide lane versions and single or double swing doors in 24V or 120V power configuration, SlimLane unique for being the most versatile swinging glass optical turnstile.
Additionally, SlimLane products offer a 5 year warranty program since 2015.
SlimLane Security Lane Optical Turnstiles Main Benefits:
- Transparent and elegant design
- Streamlined forms and glass obstacles
- Minimal footprint for maximum throughput
- Top quality assembly and finish
- Aesthetic and functional pictograms
- UL 2593 certified for maximum user protection
- Dynamic, electronic user protection based on traffic direction
- ‘EGRESS’ operating mode meets the highest fire safety standards
- Design to prevent finger entrapment and other impacts
- Precision controlled tempered glass obstacles
- In the event of power outage, the obstacles will breakaway manually with minimal force or will open automatically with the optional battery backup
- High-performance electronic detection system based on a high density matrix of infrared beams preventing unauthorized use
- Fast double swing doors for immediate lane closure
- Electromechanical locking to withstand forced entry attempts
- Audio and visual signals to indicate unauthorized usage
Reliability & Performance
- Robust design based on 40 years of experience and over 90 million daily users
- Long life cycle, low maintenance costs
- Fourth generation of security entrance lanes
- Banks and insurance companies
- Government buildings and institutions
- Office buildings, head offices, administrative sites
- Schools, universities and colleges
- Airports, etc.
The unique “Secure Egress” mode prevents forced entry attempts through mechanical locking of the barrier obstacles while still allowing emergency egress at any time, and SlimLane is the only lane of its kind to offer such a feature.
(View some of the unique features of SlimLane swing door security entrance lanes, which combines a high bidirectional throughput with advanced user protection while providing a minimal footprint. Courtesy of Automatic Systems and YouTube)
SlimLane offers IP network connectivity and an optional server and touchscreen system for control, monitoring, management and diagnostics.
Additionally, Automatic Systems is the only manufacturer to offer UL2593 on its entire range of swinging glass obstacles turnstiles, including the SlimLane EP.
Automatic Systems at a Glance
Automatic Systems, is a the world leader in the automation of secure entrance control equipment for vehicle and pedestrian access, and have been designing and manufacturing pedestrian, vehicle and passenger access systems for over 45 years.
The company has a global presence, with subsidiaries in Europe, Asia and North America, as well as a vast network of distributors.
Currently, there are more than 90 million daily users of Automatic Systems equipment worldwide.
SlimLane in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, the Automatic Systems SlimLane will be competing against the industries leading providers of innovative pedestrian entrance control systems.
Good luck to SlimLane on becoming a Winner of the 2017 American Security Today’s Homeland Security Awards Program!