(1) These terms and conditions apply to all contracts and other services from American Security Today, LLC, P.O. Box 2170, Neptune, NJ 07754 (hereafter: “seller”) concerning the online store https://americansecuritytoday.com/ast-awards/ and all sub-domains belonging to the domain.
(2) The terms and conditions between the seller and the customers are subject to the law of the State of New Jersey.
2 Subject matter of contract and conclusion of contract
(1) The seller offers the customer new goods to purchase at the online store https://americansecuritytoday.com/ast-awards/.
(2) In order to make purchases using our website, click the “Nominate Vendor” button, fill out the required information and click the “Submit’ buttons. The customer will be redirected to a secure site to complete your transaction. Any personal information submitted will only be used to process the orders and fulfill the sellers obligations with regard to the orders.
(3) When purchasing at the online store, a contract of sale is concluded when the seller takes an order from the customer. The customer will receive confirmation of the receipt and the taking of the order by email.
3 Prices and payment
(1) For orders from the online store, the prices listed there apply.
(2) Order confirmation is provided once payment is made through one of the following methods, as chosen by the customer: PayPal or credit card.
If payment is made by PayPal or credit card, the end user concludes a contract with the seller.
(3) If a customer defaults on its payment obligations, the seller can claim compensation for damages under the statutory provisions and/or rescind the contract.
(4) The seller will issue the customer with an invoice which shall be handed over upon delivery of the goods or received otherwise in text form.
4 Delivery and transfer of risk
(1) The ordered goods shall be published in American Security Today.
9 Exclusion of liability
(1) Customer acknowledges and agrees that sellers’s liability for any error or omission in any advertising will not exceed the cost of the space occupied by the error, and that seller assumes no liability and shall not be liable to customer if, for any reason, it becomes necessary to omit or delete an advertisement.