New technology plays a major role in helping both government and private industry security leaders combat threats.
Proscreen 500 assists security leaders in addressing the physical security threat associated with cyber security.
Featuring highly effective ferromagnetic detection (FMDS) technology, Proscreen 500 has been designed to keep data storage and transmission devices from getting in.
Proscreen 500 is also network ready for integration to access control and video surveillance systems.
Proscreen 500 is a true technology disruptor, providing the security industry with a tool that accurately and efficiently detects cell phones, key fobs, flash drives, and other data recording devices.
This product is revolutionary in its ability to provide security leaders with the tool to mitigate risks of secure and confidential data theft by physical means.
Based on ferromagnetic detection technology, Proscreen 500 detects these physical recording devices no matter how they are concealed.
That includes internalized in the body.
Proscreen 500 has been modified from Cellsense Plus, a sister product revolutionizing corrections security, and introduced for the physical security and government security markets.
(Unlike conventional metal detectors, Cellsense Plus is entirely passive, emitting no signal or fields, so there are no health and safety concerns when scanning subjects. Courtesy of Metrasens and YouTube)
Proscreen 500 at a Glance
- Physical Security Technology for Sensitive Data Protection
- Far more precise, sensitive and reliable than traditional walk through metal detectors and hand wands.
- Detects all types of electronic items such as cell phones, recording devices, hard drives, fitness trackers, and more.
Unlimited deployment options
- At just 20 lb, the Proscreen 500 can be moved to any location using the included base or it can be wall mounted.
Easy to use
- Quickly and easily adjust sensitivity settings to suit the detection requirements needed when screening people of varying security levels.
- The Proscreen 500 is a passive detector with no emissions of any kind.
- It’s perfectly safe for all individuals, including those who are pregnant or have surgical implants.
Proscreen Close Up
- Dry contacts allow for integration into PSIM’s, access control systems, and/or video surveillance systems.
- No software, middleware, or firmware.
- Proscreen 500 can be operational for trained staff in 10 seconds, allowing it to be mobile and deployed in any number of situations.
- Unlike other technologies, there is no calibration, no annual battery replacement and no required service calls.
- Proscreen 500 can be placed out of view behind objects, doors and walls made of concrete, drywall, cinder block and steel studs.
- Receive complete onsite training at your pace and on your schedule.
High traffic capabilities
- 40 to 50 people can be screened per minute and thousands can be screened on a single charge.
Metrasens in 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
The 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, Metrasens will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of innovative Cell Phone Detection Solutions.
American Security Today will be holding the 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Awards Presentation Luncheon at 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m, Wednesday, November 15th at ISC East, the Northeast’s largest security industry event, in the Jacob Javits Exhibition Center in New York City.
At ISC East you will have the chance to meet with technical reps from over 225 leading brands in the security industry, allowing you to find out about new products and stay ahead of the competition.
Encompassing everything from Video Surveillance and Access Control to Smart Home Technologies and Unmanned Security, you’re sure to find products and services that will benefit your company and clients.