The Security division of OSI Systems, has received a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) 2-year contract extension from the U.S. Department of Defense valued at approximately $23 million to provide training, service and logistics support for its Rapiscan® cargo and vehicle inspection systems.
OSI Systems’ Chairman and CEO, Deepak Chopra, commented, “We look forward to continuing to support the efforts of our customer to provide security for critical infrastructure.”
(Rapiscan offers a full-range of all-inclusive security solutions for screening people, packages and cargo. Courtesy of Rapiscan and YouTube)
Rapiscan Systems at a Glance
As the world’s leading security screening provider, Rapiscan Systems provides state of the art products, solutions and services that meet our customers’ most demanding threat detection needs while improving operational efficiency.
Since 1993, we have been a proud and trusted partner of government agencies and private security operations around the world, built around simple principles:
Highest Level of Threat Detection Compliance
- Rapiscan products and solutions meet or exceed the most stringent security regulations and standards of the most demanding regulators and customers worldwide.
Superior Operational Efficiency
- Rapiscan products and solutions address security needs, while improving customer operational efficiency to meet real-world demands for efficiency, upgradability, and ease-of-use.
(See in Action, the Industry-Leading X-Ray Imaging Performance from Rapiscan Systems. Courtesy of Rapiscan Systems and YouTube)
Customer and market-led Innovation
- Rapiscan products and solutions keep customers at the forefront of industry performance and technology with high value – but not overly designed or overly complex – solutions.
Elite Customer Base
- The Rapiscan install base includes NATO, the European Union, Manchester Airport Group, UK Customs, Hong Kong International Airport, US Department of Homeland Security (TSA, CBP), US Department of Defense, and others.
Global capabilities, local knowledge
- Rapiscan boasts a single worldwide sales, service and manufacturing network that can quickly respond to customer needs and deliver solutions anywhere in the world.
Unsurpassed security screening expertise
- Rapiscan’s broad product portfolio provides customers flexible solutions to maximize security, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
OSI Systems, is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries.