Securiport, a global leader in the design and implementation of immigration control, border security, threat assessment solutions, and an ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Winner, will be joining this year’s exclusive international panel of agencies at the BORDERPOL Global Forum.
The security thought leadership event will be held in Budapest, Hungary, between December 6th – 8th, 2016. Chief Operating Officer, Dr. Attila Freska, will present on the challenges of border security and immigration in the 21st Century as well as participate in a discussion panel on Ensuring Airports ‘Welcome’ and not just ‘Process’ passengers the 2nd day of the conference.
Securiport specializes in Civil Aviation and Immigration Security Services, and provides a comprehensive security package that includes expert systems and support services for immigration processing, passenger biometric recognition, and intelligent information management and reporting for criminal profiling and the detection of persons of interest.
The Integrated Immigration Control System (IICS) is a component of Securiport’s Civil Aviation and Immigration Security Services, providing all the hardware and software required to process arriving and departing passengers.
Its main functions include:
- Fast arrival/departure processing
- Automated immigration gates
- Multimodal biometric identification
- Smart passport scanners
- Passport recognition
- Criminal-profile matches
- Watch-list checks
- Interpol checks
- Encrypted database management
- Intelligent information reports
- Closed-circuit television (CCTV)
- Integrated Control Room
- High-resolution passport and ID-card scanners
- Accurate data capture and storage
- Data extraction from smart chips
- Printed and electronic data comparison
- Document verification
- Forged passport identification
- (ICAO Standard)
- Lost/stolen passport recognition (Interpol link)
- Document and visa expiration checks
- Real-time watch-list checks on every passenger
- Detect wanted persons attempting to enter or leave the country
- Create, import and maintain wanted-persons records
- Demographic and biometric data of wanted persons
- Data imported from multiple government databases.
- Provides all systems for online connection with Interpol headquarters
- Real-time Interpol watch-list checks on every passenger
- Real-time checks with Interpol database of stolen and lost travel documents
Securiport evaluates all current technology and performs all integration work required for its compatibility and reutilization.
Securiport provides leading-edge technology and expertise to assist governments in the areas of airport, passenger, and civil aviation security, in preventing criminals from crossing their borders undetected, and in uncovering transnational criminal activities.
Securiport’s technical solutions are tailored to each client’s specific needs and requirements, and are then installed, maintained and upgraded throughout the life of the service contracts.
Securiport trains government personnel to operate the systems and provides continuous, on-site, round-the-clock technical support, and finances the installation, maintenance, and operation of its systems and services under multiyear build-maintain-transfer agreements.
The BORDERPOL Global Forum is an annual multidisciplinary meeting of lawmakers, senior managers and industry leaders tasked with managing international borders. Securiport is proudly joining this year’s forum that will bring together border protection forces and agencies from over 40 countries to discuss the future of border security, traveler and migration management.