Senstar, a world leader in video management and perimeter intrusion detection solutions, and a new competitor in the 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, with multiple product nominations to cover a range of applications, in a variety of categories, has released Symphony 7.1, the latest version of its flagship intelligent video management software (VMS).
The award winning Senstar Symphony delivers an all-in-one solution for video management, video analytics, perimeter intrusion detection system integration, and alarm management for deployments of all sizes.
(Symphony is the new benchmark for intelligent video management software (VMS). Highly scalable, easy to set up and use, Symphony is the perfect solution for both single server installations and multi-server deployments. Courtesy of Senstar Corporation and YouTube. Posted on Sep 26, 2017.)
Symphony is a software platform that allows you to control your entire video surveillance system from one central location.
Connect and configure cameras, monitor open spaces, implement video analytics, or use centralized cloud management tools for multi-site management.
Transforming IP Video into More Than a Passive Monitoring Tool
Do more with your network video surveillance system.
Analytics are ideal for businesses searching for a more efficient and intelligent surveillance system.
For organizations looking to better automate security processes, speed up surveillance footage review with intelligent searching, or countless other applications, there is an Analytics pack ready to transform passive surveillance footage into something much more.
With real-time alerting, smart video search, and reporting, Analytics provide the tools to change the way organizations leverage the power of their network video.
Start using video analytics now and be more secure and productive.
The new benchmark for intelligent video management systems (VMS)
Senstar Symphony Key Benefits Include:
- Analytics retain high levels of accuracy in the toughest of environments.
- Even in snow, rain, moving shadows, and low light situations, Analytics delivers the performance you need while limiting troublesome false alarms.
Seamless Integration with Symphony
- Analytics were built from the ground up for the award winning Symphony™ video management system.
- Having seamless integration with Symphony offers lower software and hardware costs while ensuring greater operator efficiency.
- Leverage the power of your video surveillance network to do more than passive viewing and recording.
- Streamline your business operations through traffic heat maps, people counting, identifying dwell times, and utilizing the power of license plate identification.
- Find out more about your business, employees, and customers through your security network and turn that into organizational improvements.
Lower Total Cost of Ownership
- Do more with less.
- Analytics allow you to significantly reduce the total cost of your video surveillance network through real-time alerting and intelligent video search.
- By cutting the time it takes to monitor, review, and report data and footage, you will achieve a fast return-on-investment from video analytics.
Secure your facility with Analytics
Auto PTZ can automatically control a PTZ camera, enabling it to zoom in and follow moving people and vehicles within the field of the camera.
This is ideal for outdoor perimeter monitoring.
Automatically recognize and record vehicle license plates from over 100 countries.
Set alarms for specific plates to deny or approve entry.
A robust video analytic, ideally suited for securing facilities that require a stronger layer of protection for access control.
With real-time alarms and intuitive searching when paired with Symphony, the Face Recognition video analytic transforms what is possible with a video surveillance system.
Monitor changes in an environment to detect when objects are added or removed from a scene.
Set alarms to notify security staff when an item has been removed from an area or left unattended for a designated amount of time.
Receive highly accurate indoor people counting designed for entrances.
Through easily exported reporting, it’s simple to identify traffic trends and make decisions to improve safety, security, and loss prevention.
Real-time occupancy estimation for indoor and outdoor deployments, ideal for monitoring public spaces, event venues, and capacity restricted environments.
Crowd Detection offers numerous business intelligence applications, such as, improving services at public transportation hubs by spotting specific trends in crowd density
Detect and track moving objects and classify them as a person, vehicle, or unknown.
Movement tracks are recorded to know exactly where each object came from and where it left the camera’s point-of-view.
Detect and track people moving within the frame of a camera.
Alarms can be set when unauthorized entry into an area is detected and dwell times can be tracked and recorded for the detection of unwanted loitering.
Heat maps can also be created in retail stores and public spaces to determine high traffic areas.
* Available as an embedded analytic
Senstar – Safeguarding people, places and property
Senstar Symphony Features and benefits
- Optimized for both recording and streaming video, reduces onsite hardware requirements
- Dedicated HTML5-based web client, eliminates the need to install and maintain a Windows®-based management client
Centralized cloud management
Using Senstar Enterprise Manager™, can be managed centrally providing software updates, configuration, and health monitoring over multi-site deployments
- Analytic applications include motion tracking, auto-PTZ tracking, people counting, and more
- Employs SSL encryption on all communications ensures secure deployment
Penetration testing routinely used to proactively identify and resolve potential security issues
Server and storage failover
- Efficiently delivers built-in failover functionality without the need for expensive Microsoft Clustering and extra server
Mobile app option
- Seamlessly connects to Symphony™ from anywhere in the world via smartphone or tablet
- View and playback video, control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, manage I/O devices, receive alarm push notifications, and more
Symphony 7.1 Enhancements and Refinements Include:
- HTML5-based viewing client for live video, playback and alarm log
- Improved integration with Senstar perimeter intrusion detection sensors
- New integrations such as Bosch alarm panel (B9512G) & S2 access control
- Out-of-box support for iOS and Android clients
- Updated Business Intelligence Reports
- BETA version of automatic license plate recognition detecting EU plates without requiring hardware dongle
- Video retention included in Enterprise Manager health packet, allowing users to see video storage in
days across enterprise deployments
The newest version of Senstar Symphony is available now.
Customers upgrading from a previous version of Aimetis Symphony will experience the new Senstar branding.
New installations of Symphony will also be Senstar branded.
“The latest version of Symphony further streamlines the user experience by reducing installation complexity and improving performance,” said Justin Schorn, Vice President of Product Management at Senstar.
“With Symphony 7.1, we continue to build on our success as one of the industry’s most trusted and reliable video management software providers.”
Senstar Corporation Competes in 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program
AST focuses on Homeland Security and Public Safety Breaking News, the Newest Initiatives and Hottest Technologies in Physical & IT Security, essential to meeting today’s growing security challenges.
The 2018 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, is organized to recognize the most distinguished vendors of Physical, IT, Port Security, Law Enforcement, Border Security, First Responders, (Fire, EMT, Military, Support Services Vets, SBA, Medical Tech) as well as the Federal, State, County and Municipal Government Agencies – to acknowledge their outstanding efforts to ‘Keep our Nation Secure, One City at a Time.’
As an ‘ASTORS’ competitor, Senstar Thin Client will be competing against the industry’s leading providers of Innovative Perimeter Protection, Fencing and IP Video Surveillance Solutions.
To Learn More about the ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Awards Program, see 2017 ‘ASTORS’ Homeland Security Award Winners Honored at ISC East.
Over 100 distinguished guests from National, State and Local Governments, and Industry Leading Corporate Executives from companies allied to Government, gathered from across North America and the Middle East to be honored from disciplines across the Security Industry in their respective fields which included:
- The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate (S&T)
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- The Department of Justice
- The Security Exchange Commission
- State and Municipal Law Enforcement Agencies
- The Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Leaders in Private Security